Freebies

[Hosterbox.com] Free Canadian Web Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime, Cpanel, E-mail, Canadian! -Hosterbox

May 5, 2016
22 posts
6 upvotes
Hi
My order number is 2749392698. Sorry I made a mistake in entering the domain name. It is should be .com instead of .ca.

How can i change this?

Thanks a lot for the free hosting.
Nov 16, 2014
5 posts
Toronto, ON
Hi Thanks for the free hosting
Order Number: 5239675262
Aug 22, 2006
21 posts
4 upvotes
It's incredible you've offered this for almost 7 years!
I'd love to take you up on it.

Order Number: 1837484603
Jan 6, 2010
341 posts
107 upvotes
Hello and thank you for offer this service!

My Order Number is: 5278057015

canclan

EDIT: Thanks!
Last edited by canclan on May 18th, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart to support: Openmedia.ca
*No Canadians were harmed in the creation or posting of this message... unless you count the hangnail I just pulled, in which case a Canadian has definitely just been hurt.*
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
759 posts
132 upvotes
All orders approved!
samseth wrote:
May 15th, 2017 10:29 am
Hi
My order number is 2749392698. Sorry I made a mistake in entering the domain name. It is should be .com instead of .ca.

How can i change this?

Thanks a lot for the free hosting.
I updated the domain on the account.
Webbster wrote:
May 15th, 2017 5:20 pm
It's incredible you've offered this for almost 7 years!
I'd love to take you up on it.

Order Number: 1837484603
Yes, we have been offering this for a while now, I approved your order.
Hosterbox Web hosting - Free web hosting
Sep 18, 2004
53 posts
4 upvotes
For those who find 100mb free a bit lacking for a modern wordpress host, I just found another great host that also provides a free plan with DOUBLE the space and bandwidth. Just slide the picker to the free plan here https://host2.us/whmcs/cart.php. I've got all my optimizations done on my wordpress and it's FAST, i guess having servers close to google is great if you're looking to seo as well.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
26608 posts
1631 upvotes
Winnipeg
anyone here have a private domain name? I signed up for a domain name but I have no idea how to link it to my site, looks like it has something to do with update name server, but what's the name server address for hosterbox? is it ns1.hosterbox.ca?
Update Nameservers

Change nameservers to link your domain to another hosting provider.

Create the host on the Registry system before you assign it to a domain
You can change where your domain points to here. Please be aware changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate.

Nameserver 1
ns1.hosterbox.ca
Nameserver 2
ns2.hosterbox.ca
Nameserver 3
ns3.hosterbox.ca
Nameserver 4
ns4.hosterbox.ca
Nameserver 5
ns5.hosterbox.ca
however when I try to register a domain alias in hosterbox it kept giving me error, so how does one suppose to link an external domain to hosterbox?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
759 posts
132 upvotes
Orders approved!
divx wrote:
May 26th, 2017 11:41 pm
anyone here have a private domain name? I signed up for a domain name but I have no idea how to link it to my site, looks like it has something to do with update name server, but what's the name server address for hosterbox? is it ns1.hosterbox.ca?

however when I try to register a domain alias in hosterbox it kept giving me error, so how does one suppose to link an external domain to hosterbox?
The nameservers for the free hosting are the following:

ns1.hosterbox.com
ns2.hosterbox.com

Those are the only 2 nameservers you should be setting on your domain name. Let me know if that works on your end.
Hosterbox Web hosting - Free web hosting
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
26608 posts
1631 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hosterbox wrote:
May 30th, 2017 12:34 pm
Orders approved!

The nameservers for the free hosting are the following:

ns1.hosterbox.com
ns2.hosterbox.com

Those are the only 2 nameservers you should be setting on your domain name. Let me know if that works on your end.
so do i add the domain in the alias section? last time i checked it says domain alias allowed 0 out of 0, is this because my account was setup prior to the current promos? If so, I don't mind taking reduced space and traffic to add this feature.
4930k/32gb/256gb ssd/8tb hdd/win10pro/msi 290
bst/free stuff/btc/ether
May 13, 2007
474 posts
94 upvotes
Mississauga
I have my domainname changed. How can I update my account without create a new one?

Thanks,