Freebies

[Hosterbox.com] Free Canadian Web Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime, Cpanel, E-mail, Canadian! -Hosterbox

Oct 14, 2017
51 posts
8 upvotes
got my email with server details and everything but the control panel urls don`t work
16-year-old with $30, time to visit RedFlagDeals.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
778 posts
142 upvotes
AnushanthV wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 4:37 pm
got my email with server details and everything but the control panel urls don`t work
Did you update you update the nameservers on your domain name? We don't include the domain name for free.
Apr 10, 2011
977 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver
Opps. Thank you for that.
Could you please approve my new order...

Order Number is: 9431991323

Thanks in advance.
Hosterbox wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 7:02 am
I see that you did place a order for our Essential plan, this is one of our premium plans. I can apply a promo code for you that will give you the first month free but you will need to pay to renew it, the service will auto-suspend and then auto-terminate if not. Let me know if that works for you or if you want to signup for the free hosting account which gets placed on our legacy servers instead.
I do recommend the premium plans if you're serious about your website.
Last edited by RxMills on Mar 22nd, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 10, 2011
977 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you for the approval!
There are lots of tools there.
I can't wait to try them out.
Oct 14, 2008
335 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I noticed that when I send emails from a personal account (Gmail, etc.) with my domain as a signature, the emails often get rejected as spam. Removing the domain allows the email through. So I logged into Hosterbox and found that my domain email had thousands of 'message rejected' emails that were sent to various addresses. I've never used my domain email before, so it would seem that it was being used to send spam, so I deleted the email account. Any idea on how this happened and how to avoid it in the future?
Oct 22, 2016
23 posts
12 upvotes
Please approve this order
Your Order Number is: 5589883555
Thank you beforehand
Apr 12, 2018
22 posts
13 upvotes
Awesome service - excited to check Hosterbox out.

"Your Order Number is: 4140063299"

Thanks in advance!
Apr 10, 2011
977 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver
sexyj wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 11:13 am
migrate your email to zoho

it's free for 5 users
POP3 download is not included as free. It's one of their PREMIUM features at Zoho.

For free Zoho users, you have to use their proprietary mail software and NOT outlook or Gmail.

By signing on to Zoho, you're probably also agreeing to give them all your contact list so they can use it, and possibly resell it, in their CRM software.