Freebies

[Hosterbox.com] Free Canadian Web Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime, Cpanel, E-mail, Canadian! -Hosterbox

Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
29013 posts
2131 upvotes
Winnipeg
kreisleriana wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 4:03 am
Saw the message above and checked my site. It isn't working either. Ut oh.
same here, i guess the servers went down.
Dec 7, 2012
762 posts
245 upvotes
Ontario
My site has also been down/unusably slow for close to a week. Connections time out. Very annoying since I use it to sync my browsers.
No reply from Hosterbox...
Your advertisement here
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1206 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Can confirm too, my site's been down for the past two days...
[OP]
Dec 27, 2010
778 posts
142 upvotes
We have been having some issues with one of the free servers, we're working on restoring the service.

Please note that only one of the free servers is affected. We really do recommend a premium service even with another company for anything mission critical. These free servers should only be used as a test account or for personal use.

We're currently working on rebuilding the quota database on the server, once that's done the server will be back online.

Thanks again guys for sticking with us and understanding, we have been offering free hosting on RFD for years now and you guys have been amazing to us.
Apr 29, 2018
41 posts
25 upvotes
ON
Still down for over 10 days... I know it's free with no guarantees but "99.9% uptime"? It would have to never go down for the next 27+ years for that to be true :)
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
29013 posts
2131 upvotes
Winnipeg
fusion52 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2018 3:26 pm
Still down for over 10 days... I know it's free with no guarantees but "99.9% uptime"? It would have to never go down for the next 27+ years for that to be true :)
well i know they are on it but i am surprised it takes that long