Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
No Frills

{HOT} 4 Pack Of Energizer Batteries $1.00

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2017 10:30 am
Tags:
None
Jan 20, 2017
261 posts
473 upvotes
Chaselap wrote: Why isn't it showing the price for me?
You have to open the flyer to see the $1 price advertised at No Frills.
The artist previously known as Bum_Gravey.
Sep 4, 2016
279 posts
383 upvotes
Is there any risk ordering 20 pack from BB online then requesting the price match? If they deny it for some reason can they be sent back for full refund or can you cancel the order?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Dmichel99 wrote: Is there any risk ordering 20 pack from BB online then requesting the price match? If they deny it for some reason can they be sent back for full refund or can you cancel the order?
If not - you can sell them at any Flee Market. No risk.
Sep 4, 2016
279 posts
383 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: If not - you can sell them at any Flee Market. No risk.
What if they ship your order at full price and deny the price match? Says they can't be returned in store.
Jan 24, 2013
95 posts
36 upvotes
EDMONTON
Just picked up 20 packs at the Best Buy in west Edmonton. Cost me $6.30, so still less that what they usually sell one pack for. Should hold me over for some time.

Had to walk the cashier through the math to get the proper price. Seemed like she didn't know/understand their price beat policy.
Jan 24, 2013
95 posts
36 upvotes
EDMONTON
heavengoloo wrote: Are the AAA's on sale as well?
Might be pretty hard to price match any other type of battery as only the AA show up in the flyer.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, but I only need two pack and nofrill is closer, so just save $ on fuel. Petty good deal for guys looking more than 10 packs.
Simple is the best.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Solid deal, thanks op
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2005
3718 posts
477 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Did it in store and they took 10 mins to call around to verify.
Dec 6, 2008
285 posts
161 upvotes
Ontario
BB was pissy about it tried calling said no one answered I said too bad its in the flyer they tried to say it was a limited item and finally honoured it when I got pissy back. 10 packs.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
heavengoloo wrote: Are the AAA's on sale as well?
thetall1 wrote: Might be pretty hard to price match any other type of battery as only the AA show up in the flyer.
The AA4 (ie. 4 pack AA) as well as the AAA2 (ie. 2 pack AAA) are both on sale for $1 each.

The NF flyer only shows a picture of the 4 AA's but the description below the $1 price says "ENERGIZER MAX ALKALINE BATTERIES - AA4/AAA2".

I can confirm that I saw both types of batteries on sale for $1 at NF yesterday.
Mar 30, 2007
410 posts
185 upvotes
Halifax
Tried price matching at best buy markville got denied saying they would only price match and not give the difference...and it would only be one pack
Feb 22, 2011
257 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, did PM at BB in Bramalea mall, they limited to 5 packs, good enough, $1.67 for 20 batteries!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
bestbuy stc sold out (or they hid the batteries) LMFAO
Current KOODO customer😎
Mar 5, 2014
23 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks op I saw this at 3:30 am and grabbed 20 packs for 6 bucks. Needless to say bestbuy isnt happy about this thread but I am. I felt like I literally robbed them afterwards. Was shocked they honored my reservation :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5909 posts
2223 upvotes
Space
I can confirm BB managers are fuming at this deal lol. Not sure why but the two locations, I visited were very rude.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
Bestbuy only let me pm one pack and they didn't give me price beat discount. I didn't over at customer service desk.
Mar 30, 2007
410 posts
185 upvotes
Halifax
From what I got when I called customer service..if bestbuy stores aren't price matching..and everything is right like same ups and right store has stock...then buy the batteries and put in a request at head office to get the product price matched. Worst case 30 days to return if it gets denied but I don't see why that would happen but I guess we will see when I do it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)