Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] *HOT* $89.99 for all Iphone 5S and $25 for Iphone 5C at Superstore Mobileshop

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2014 12:04 pm
[OP]
Banned
Mar 2, 2014
71 posts
54 upvotes
Richmond

[Real Canadian Superstore] *HOT* $89.99 for all Iphone 5S and $25 for Iphone 5C at Superstore Mobileshop

I saw it at RCSS at Superstore in Richmond BC.

before you guys say about the crappy plans. Yes I know they sucks but you still have to live with it. I work at Rogers call centre and we have to change people's plan to at least $70 and up now before they can get a new phone.

My friend got 2 phones from the superstore at Richmond. They are very friendly especially the chinese guy. We tried to PM at Bestbuy mobile and futureshop but they said no.

Anyway this is for people who are looking for a new phone.
119 replies
Apr 10, 2013
96 posts
44 upvotes
What plan did your friend get? I was at Wind the other day but the line was too long.
Dec 28, 2007
448 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
I was about to turn the fan on until I clicked on this thread...

in all honesty if this isn't a self plug at least I'll give thanks for the share
Apr 10, 2013
96 posts
44 upvotes
Depending on the plan....if the plan is good, make a good mother's day gift. Lol
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1255 posts
570 upvotes
Surrey
Nickrys wrote:
May 5th, 2014 3:21 am
Depending on the plan....if the plan is good, make a good mother's day gift. Lol
One fish in the net!!!
0 tolerance for BS.
Deal Guru
May 14, 2007
14931 posts
1903 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Jimboski wrote:
May 5th, 2014 3:06 am
Sounds like a self plug to me, deal is cold anyways though!
+1
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1388 posts
714 upvotes
GVR
Your post is predictable based from your username alone. anyway thanks.
Aug 11, 2012
110 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
RogersVivian wrote:
May 5th, 2014 2:42 am
I saw it at RCSS at Superstore in Richmond BC.

before you guys say about the crappy plans. Yes I know they sucks but you still have to live with it. I work at Rogers call centre and we have to change people's plan to at least $70 and up now before they can get a new phone.

My friend got 2 phones from the superstore at Richmond. They are very friendly especially the chinese guy. We tried to PM at Bestbuy mobile and futureshop but they said no.

Anyway this is for people who are looking for a new phone.
Live with it? Rogers, Bell and Telus have held people hostage over their new cellphone plans.

These new cellphone carrier rules with 2 year plans were supposed to help consumers, instead the greedy pigs at the big 3 found ways to game the system in the favour as usual.

I can't wait until Virgin and other US carriers manage to fight their way into Canada ESPECIALLY after all those pathetic radio ads by the big 3 saying how bad it would be for Canadians.

Ya.... Competition is terrible for consumers. (Rolls eyes). I think paying $70+ a month for cellphone service is worse!!
[OP]
Banned
Mar 2, 2014
71 posts
54 upvotes
Richmond
Nickrys wrote:
May 5th, 2014 3:01 am
What plan did your friend get? I was at Wind the other day but the line was too long.
She got Rogers $80+ $60.
2 Iphone 5s gold 16 GB
And also $600 port in credits.

I'm going to get Wind this month for the $39 plan. Cuz Im going to LA disneyland XD. Wind is great in USA since they use At&t network
[OP]
Banned
Mar 2, 2014
71 posts
54 upvotes
Richmond
Nickrys wrote:
May 5th, 2014 3:21 am
I got a moto G for my mom last week.

$150 plus $100 GC.
My mom liked my mother days gift but she ended up spending on my favorite foods
[OP]
Banned
Mar 2, 2014
71 posts
54 upvotes
Richmond
Nk12345 wrote:
May 5th, 2014 4:16 am
Live with it? Rogers, Bell and Telus have held people hostage over their new cellphone plans.

These new cellphone carrier rules with 2 year plans were supposed to help consumers, instead the greedy pigs at the big 3 found ways to game the system in the favour as usual.

I can't wait until Virgin and other US carriers manage to fight their way into Canada ESPECIALLY after all those pathetic radio ads by the big 3 saying how bad it would be for Canadians.

Ya.... Competition is terrible for consumers. (Rolls eyes). I think paying $70+ a month for cellphone service is worse!!
Well you are right. There is nothing we can do anyway. i had my rogers plan since 2008 since iphone launched. My plan has been $90 per month after taxed so to be honest there isn't that much of a change.
Yes people talk less and more data but humans always complains whenever it's not free. Actually people will think twice before they get free things.......like giving an email to the mall people and receive a free gift but they will think twice or say no......
Email, you can always put in the junk mail or block it....
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1302 posts
297 upvotes
BC
RogersVivian wrote:
May 5th, 2014 4:24 am
Wind is great in USA since they use At&t network
Wrong. Wind uses the T-Mobile network in the USA.