Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HOT! Amazon Cash Buy $50 get $10 credit for first time Amazon Cash users

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2018 4:08 pm
Aug 5, 2007
962 posts
445 upvotes
mountaindew wrote: Stupid CSR wouldn't apply my $10 and kept telling me to wait 24 hrs.

It's worse than pulling teeth.
If you can’t wait 24 hours – I didn’t; waited 10 hours – just open another chat window and get another CSR.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1527 posts
1216 upvotes
I believe the 10 bucks you will see it off your next purchase and not extra 10 bucks on top of your amazon cash...
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
Chatted with rep, it takes 7-10 business days to show up.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Sep 20, 2007
438 posts
293 upvotes
Edmonton
rui wrote: Chatted with rep, it takes 7-10 business days to show up.
The rep I chatted with last night said "Please note that, usually $10 promotional credit will be added to your account within 3 business days. That is just for maximum time frame. In most cases, you will receive it more quickly."
I was calling on the third day and she had to manually add it as well
Apr 28, 2012
270 posts
362 upvotes
MONTREAL
YMMV

Me and 5 friends had the same issue, we called CSR and complained about the horribly set up promotion and asked for compensation for the trouble. We each got 20$ on top of the 10$ on each of our accounts, as courtesy credit.
Images
  • Screenshot_20180619-115134~2.jpg
Apr 29, 2018
76 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon customer service is the worst. I just spoke to two reps who made up every excuse in the book to deny me the credit. What a fraud.
Don't forget to like and subscribe
Aug 27, 2017
44 posts
34 upvotes
I did it today put 50$ with mu bar code and didn’t get the 10$. Amazon ask me to wait 2weeks and contact them if I did not get it.

Did you get the 10$ instantly?
Mar 2, 2011
728 posts
410 upvotes
West
valcyclovir wrote: YMMV

Me and 5 friends had the same issue, we called CSR and complained about the horribly set up promotion and asked for compensation for the trouble. We each got 20$ on top of the 10$ on each of our accounts, as courtesy credit.
Lucky. I pushed and the rep just sent me to a person who said they were on the leadership team but couldn't do anything. I said my amazon prime is up for renewal in August this year and they didn't care. Got nothing. I ended up telling them to cancel the renewal. I will use up my money and have no intention of renewing the prime. Gave negative feedback.
Jan 11, 2016
35 posts
39 upvotes
ON, QC
First time using Amazon Cash and didn't receive my $10 credit. I emailed them. Said I wasn't eligible (How?) without further detail but did say as a courtesy they will give it to me.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1069 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto
I had to chat and get my credit... the chat rep had no idea of the promo... I had to spell out each step of the way to assure him/her that I qualify...

At the end of it, (s)he added the credit manually
Oct 22, 2007
359 posts
267 upvotes
How odd every time I deal with Amazon customer service they bend over backwards to accommodate my request. I was suppose to receive it last Thursday and inquired and they said it was still processing and they could issue a courtesy credit ASAP if required. I declined and said if it was on its way then just let it come because I wasn't planning on using it anyways. Then Tuesday came around and still no credit. I needed a new iPhone charger so I chatted with another rep who wasted no time in issuing the credit. I didn't even have to mention anything just give them the order number.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Good thing I read this. I was going to do this tomorrow. Now? Uh uh.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2007
1707 posts
1456 upvotes
Markham
I haven't gotten any credit yet, but the fine print does say "You will receive an email from Amazon Canada stating that the promotional credit has been applied to your account." This sucks cause I want to buy something at just over $60 and want this $10 bonus applied. I got no help with chat, they had to "escalate" to another department.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1465 posts
348 upvotes
Quebec City
563786243045216 wrote: Is linking a bank account even an option? I've never found it.
Oh no, my bad, I had Paypal in mind for the bank account.
You cannot add bank account in Amazon.
Aug 27, 2017
48 posts
20 upvotes
I added $50 a few days ago, did not receive $10 credit anywhere, chatted with support, this guy's adding it right now - said there was some error.
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
I've been to 2 different caanada posts and they said they had never heard of amazon cash. After a bit of convincing they finally agreed to scan my barcode but told me nothing showed up on their screens. I called Amazon they couldn't help. I called Canada Post and they told me I got my info wrong and they had never heard of Amazon Cash and it was definitely not available at Canada post or they would know LOL

I legit find this funny.
Aug 30, 2005
821 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
MontrealParis wrote: I've been to 2 different caanada posts and they said they had never heard of amazon cash. After a bit of convincing they finally agreed to scan my barcode but told me nothing showed up on their screens. I called Amazon they couldn't help. I called Canada Post and they told me I got my info wrong and they had never heard of Amazon Cash and it was definitely not available at Canada post or they would know LOL

I legit find this funny.
Literally just went to my local Canada Post to drop off a package. The lady at the counter scanned the code and said nothing showed up.
This is in Toronto, midtown...

Pretty lol
Audentes fortuna iuvat.
Oct 26, 2015
595 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto,ON
Lol lately amazon Canada is being very terrible.
I try to buy smart but end up Penny wise Pound Foolish :(
Nov 24, 2005
304 posts
44 upvotes
Got this done easily at the post office, but like others, the promotional credit was never applied when I went to check out. I had to contact their support, who did something manual in the system to indicate that I qualified. Then the next time I went to check out, the promotional credit applied automatically.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)