Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

HOT! Belkin PF30 Power Center 8 outlet $70 off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2013 10:25 am
Tags:
None
Mar 7, 2011
500 posts
117 upvotes

[Dell] HOT! Belkin PF30 Power Center 8 outlet $70 off

Great deal on this power center. I bought one last year for the same price and did not see it drop this low for the entire year after I bought it. It's handy to have for a tv/home Theater setup because it has 8 outlets with 3 banks of filtered power and surge protection.
16 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10409 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
eerrr, would be great to tell us where u bought it? which store? which country?v province? which store? for how much? $70 off of what?
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
May 23, 2011
344 posts
191 upvotes
N/A
akito925 wrote: eerrr, would be great to tell us where u bought it? which store? which country?v province? which store? for how much? $70 off of what?
7k+ posts but u still have not figured out to switch to desktop view to see the link.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1312 posts
1187 upvotes
Hongcouver
Fat princess ALONE is worth the 5 bucks.
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
purchased 2 of this and price matched it with memory express last week
Sep 21, 2009
873 posts
196 upvotes
next time put price of item after discount
so everyone knows its still an overpriced worthless piece of junk not worth a glance
Mar 14, 2005
686 posts
443 upvotes
It's a ok price, I bought one before from Dell for 49.99. Really need one buy it otherwise wait for a better sale.
Mar 7, 2011
500 posts
117 upvotes
scoutermike wrote: It's a ok price, I bought one before from Dell for 49.99. Really need one buy it otherwise wait for a better sale.
Wait wait wait, you what?! The same power centre for $49.99? Are you SURE!!? That seems way to good to be true that's super cheap...cheapest I've ever heard it being....must've been one of those belkin power bars with surge protection
Mar 7, 2011
500 posts
117 upvotes
kolok wrote: next time put price of item after discount
so everyone knows its still an overpriced worthless piece of junk not worth a glance
Yo
Click the link. UL see the price there. So lazy. It's one click of the mouse
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2866 posts
2201 upvotes
Ottawa
Kudos_Me wrote: Wait wait wait, you what?! The same power centre for $49.99? Are you SURE!!? That seems way to good to be true that's super cheap...cheapest I've ever heard it being....must've been one of those belkin power bars with surge protection
It's true, the lowest price was $49.99. Canada Computers also had it for $49.99 one time and $59.99 for a few times.
Sep 21, 2009
873 posts
196 upvotes
Kudos_Me wrote: Yo
round here, we dont call it lazy, we call it false newbie pride.

learn fast, for no one likes it, but being your superiors, we all understand it.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
Kudos_Me wrote: Yo
Links for the new deal format don't show on mobile.
Oct 27, 2012
240 posts
72 upvotes
Ordered one. For $59 with Free shipping, so for $10 bucks possible difference, I would save in shipping to NL anyway.

Thanks OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)