Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

HOT: Bosch Bulldog Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer - $164.99+taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2013 11:17 am
May 26, 2008
49 posts
20 upvotes
zz000ter wrote: This is one of those things that I don't need but sure sounds like a cool thing to have
It's definitely not an everyday DIY sort of tool. If however you can look forward for a couple of years and see at least 3 projects where you have to use this kind of tool then it is far better to purchase this than rent one from home depot. I have 3 jobs to do in the next month that require drilling 100's of holes into concrete and a couple of minor demolition jobs including tile and masonry walls so it'll more than pay for itself in no time.
Jun 17, 2010
334 posts
102 upvotes
Thanks OP!!!
Total came up to CDN$ 171.44 :)

I need to drill a 4" hole through an 8" concrete wall to put a vent into my cold cellar and was planning to drill holes in and chisel it out.

problem is that I need to do that today and Shipping Estimate = Thursday July 4 2013 - Monday July 22 2013 :(
May 26, 2008
49 posts
20 upvotes
jungle88 wrote: Thanks OP!!!
Total came up to CDN$ 171.44 :)

I need to drill a 4" hole through an 8" concrete wall to put a vent into my cold cellar and was planning to drill holes in and chisel it out.

problem is that I need to do that today and Shipping Estimate = Thursday July 4 2013 - Monday July 22 2013 :(
That is pretty time consuming, unfortunately the 4 inch core cutter will cost you as much as the tool it attaches to. If you don't see yourself using this tool very often and time is of the essence, then it may be better to just rent the tool and the cutter.
Jun 17, 2010
334 posts
102 upvotes
ramrod wrote: That is pretty time consuming, unfortunately the 4 inch core cutter will cost you as much as the tool it attaches to. If you don't see yourself using this tool very often and time is of the essence, then it may be better to just rent the tool and the cutter.
Time is not really an issue, I figure it'll take me a few hours and some elbow grease :)

but the problem is that i need it now! :(

i might go out to ihlcanada at lunch time and the combo on sale... but I don't need an angle grinder :(
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1037 posts
480 upvotes
ramrod wrote: That is pretty time consuming, unfortunately the 4 inch core cutter will cost you as much as the tool it attaches to. If you don't see yourself using this tool very often and time is of the essence, then it may be better to just rent the tool and the cutter.
At least now you can rent just the bits as opposed to both the bits and tool.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4266 posts
3731 upvotes
I guess I coulda used this to drill through some granite up at the cottage...
May 18, 2005
633 posts
122 upvotes
Looks like a cool toy I would like to get even I dont need it right now. So tempting!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if HD will PM given the long delivery time frame.

Also, you've got to be kidding comparing Harbor Freight to Bosch.
Apr 30, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes
This is a smoking deal!! Thanks OP for for doing your homework and sharing it with us
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
Anyone know if Amazon has price protection? I bought this from Amazon during the $199 deal. Even if I could get $20 back, that would be great.
vv12 wrote: Looks like a cool toy I would like to get even I dont need it right now. So tempting!
When you have to rip up an entire floor of tile, or rip up a concrete pad, this is a necessity, not a toy.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
1728 posts
658 upvotes
Kitchener
Arrived today... Better than I expected... very solid unit... Pleased as all get out. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Too bad it went up to 199$
Oct 10, 2011
200 posts
11 upvotes
SHERWOOD PARK
WOW, I wish that everything would ship as fast as this did! Got mine too!
Aug 6, 2004
645 posts
38 upvotes
Winnipeg
FYI for any ordering more tools from Amazon.ca. Ebates has a 2% kick back on all hand tools purchases from Amazon.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
Nightwing wrote: FYI for any ordering more tools from Amazon.ca. Ebates has a 2% kick back on all hand tools purchases from Amazon.
Not a hand tool though.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Sep 5, 2005
863 posts
1240 upvotes
Québec
Ordered mine Sunday 9th but still not shipped! :(
Hope it will ship this week.