Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

HOT: Bosch Bulldog Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer - $164.99+taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2013 11:17 am
Aug 6, 2004
645 posts
38 upvotes
Winnipeg
t3359 wrote: Not a hand tool though.

bjl
Shop Tools & Building Supplies at Amazon: Hand Tools, Electrical, Hardware, Power Tools, Automotive.
Mar 4, 2008
176 posts
3 upvotes
gheart008 wrote: Anyone know if Amazon has price protection? I bought this from Amazon during the $199 deal. Even if I could get $20 back, that would be great.

When you have to rip up an entire floor of tile, or rip up a concrete pad, this is a necessity, not a toy.
how does an SDS rotary hammer come into play to demo a tile floor?
May 26, 2008
49 posts
20 upvotes
renntecher wrote: how does an SDS rotary hammer come into play to demo a tile floor?
It has 3 different modes. Rotary, rotary-hammer, and hammer-only. It's like a hammer drill, but with the ability to use the hammer mode, which you would use to demo the tile floor.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2497 posts
388 upvotes
Ajax
Wow, what a smokin deal, I had to rent this thing twice on the past month. With the core bit for punching out vent holes it was $80 a day. At $199 or whatever it is, it's a no brainer. Even if you only use it once and sell it you'll still come out ahead.

This is the thing you need for knocking out concrete. :)
May 26, 2008
49 posts
20 upvotes
transisto wrote: I wish it came with a bit or two,

Any tips on buying bits cheaper ?

http://www.amazon.ca/Bosch-HCK001-SDS-P ... B0000TZYZM

I kinda want them NOW! ;)
Don't forget that you have the $15 off when you spend $100 or more promo too. The prices on Amazon are pretty good compared to Home Depot and Lowes anyway.

I personally bought those drill bits plus a couple of chisels and these Daredevil drill bits that are about $10 cheaper than Home Depot.
Nov 26, 2003
712 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
Gonna bite on this one. Hubby was just saying he needs this last night!
Jan 12, 2007
544 posts
498 upvotes
Orleans
Maculosa wrote: Ordered mine Sunday 9th but still not shipped! :(
Hope it will ship this week.
FWIW, mine showed up in 3 business days.
Mar 4, 2008
176 posts
3 upvotes
ramrod wrote: It has 3 different modes. Rotary, rotary-hammer, and hammer-only. It's like a hammer drill, but with the ability to use the hammer mode, which you would use to demo the tile floor.
Thanks!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
chadw01 wrote: Thanks OP.

For those who got in on the rotary hammer before it went up to $199 (which is still decent IMO).

Here is a Bosch chuck adapter which lets you use non-SDS bits with the tool ($45.12 with free ship):

http://www.amazon.ca/Bosch-1618571014-S ... d_sim_hi_5

More Amazon.com reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-1618571014- ... ewpoints=1
I'd like one of these! Rather expensive though. Any reliable clones out there? Since most of us would have a speed drill, I figure we wouldn't use this toooo often.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
t3359 wrote: I'd like one of these! Rather expensive though. Any reliable clones out there? Since most of us would have a speed drill, I figure we wouldn't use this toooo often.

bjl
You can find tons of them on eBay for $10-$15. Search for "SDS Plus Chuck".
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Does someone knows if the 15$ off has been expired? It doesn't get applied!!

I know there's 15$ coupon for Father day, I'm not finding it in RFD. If you know the coupon please PM.

Thanks.
Oct 5, 2008
122 posts
23 upvotes
Ordered June 09. Shipped yesterday. Arrived today. Just tested...awesome! Thanks again, OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)