Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry] HOT: Burberry Brit 100mL Mens Cologne for $37+free shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2012 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 24, 2012
678 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
It may concern others that you are buying a tester bottle...I'd feel more comfortable knowing my fragrance wasn't handled already...
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
68 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
murtadi007 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 1:52 am
It may concern others that you are buying a tester bottle...I'd feel more comfortable knowing my fragrance wasn't handled already...
Testeers are 100% authentic, 100% full and they've never been opened! It's just what department stores would get but sometimes department stores or these companies over make the testers and end up selling ehm!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
3861 posts
234 upvotes
I've never tried versace dream before, will look for a deal on those.

The one that has been working with the ladies for me is armani code.
Nov 15, 2010
317 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
Damn you RFD as if I don't already have enough colognes
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
68 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
azncapcom wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 9:52 am
yeah i saw and already have it in my cart! Is 36.59 a good deal?

The only issue I have with Dreamer is that it was discontinued I thought maybe a few years ago so I feel like whatever is being sold is stuff that never sold. Unless some random foreign country still produces it but I don't know. For the money it sounds good but not sure if the smell will be as awesome as if it was made new.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1613 posts
318 upvotes
Montreal
MacMiller wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 10:25 am
The only issue I have with Dreamer is that it was discontinued I thought maybe a few years ago so I feel like whatever is being sold is stuff that never sold. Unless some random foreign country still produces it but I don't know. For the money it sounds good but not sure if the smell will be as awesome as if it was made new.
I never thought that fragrance can expire. I have some perfume from 10years ago, and i don't really smell any difference.
Nov 15, 2010
317 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
My order just went to "on the way to canada post". Im not sure what that means? Are the items shipping from us or canada location? Anyone have experience with this company? I used the standard canada shipping option.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
3861 posts
234 upvotes
goonerm3 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 12:41 pm
My order just went to "on the way to canada post". Im not sure what that means? Are the items shipping from us or canada location? Anyone have experience with this company? I used the standard canada shipping option.
like many US retailers, they use their shipping company to ship to canada post first. Then canada post ships to your house.
May 26, 2008
49 posts
20 upvotes
onehaehyuk wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 9:18 am
Oh man, does this mean RFD'ers will all start smelling the same too?
We've finally found a way to identify eachother in public!

Man 1: (Walks into Future Shop and watches another naive consumer about to buy a new laptop that he saw on sale on NCIX... brushes by him and suddenly his RFD senses start tingling)
Man 1 to Man 2: You can PM that with NCIX, 899 pm to 699
Man 2: Wow, with the 10% different, that would make it 679, so is quite hot, should buy?
Man 1: Don't forget the shipping, might make it warm! But if you need it, still probably should buy
Man 2: Thanks
As their about to depart Man 2 catches a hint of Man 1's musk
Man 2: That shirt, when did you buy that?
Man 1: 3 weeks ago at the Old Navy
Man 2: Return it! In 2 days, they are having a $20 off when you spend $75 event
Man 1: Thanks brother

Both men acknowledge each other with a nod and rejoin the unfortunate normal everyday consumers.
Nov 15, 2012
62 posts
6 upvotes
To clear up a few posts here:
1) Versace Dreamer does smell fantastic in the drydown (after the fragrance has had time to settle), the opening may put a lot of people off, it's very synthetic and extremely "sharp". Give it an hour or so, and it'll smell fantastic. I eventually got around to liking the opening as well.
2) Testers are not handled or used at all. Testers are bottles specifically made to ship to retailers so that they may put it on their shelf for others to try. That doesn't mean the tester you are buying is previously used. Simply put, testers usually don't have the cap or the box (they have a tester box) and on the back there is usually a sticker describing the fragrance and giving a breakdown of the notes. In other words, don't worry, what you're getting is authentic and also never been used.
3) Versace Dreamer for that price is a damn good deal. Consider that it's no longer in production, eventually stock will be depleted. I bought my bottle about a year ago for $30 for a tester, so what you're paying is definitely worth the price.
4) To the poster who mentioned Armani Code - definitely try out Burberry Brit, they're kinda in the same category. I would also recommend you try Givenchy Play Intense (don't get the original - it's awful) and YSL La Nuit De L'Homme.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
3134 posts
313 upvotes
Montreal
I'd personally recommend CK Escape and Eau d'Issey. Has anyone tried Burberry Touch which smells sweater and younger than Brit?
Nov 15, 2012
62 posts
6 upvotes
cn_habs wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 3:09 pm
I'd personally recommend CK Escape and Eau d'Issey. Has anyone tried Burberry Touch which smells sweater and younger than Brit?
Wasn't too much of a fan of Burberry Touch. My favourite in the line is still London, however I like sport because of the ginger
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2010
1148 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
sirjerry wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 6:56 pm
To anyone interested in burberry fragrances, I highly recommend trying Burberry London if you like boozy and spicy fragrances for cold winters. It smells like Christmas in a bottle!
I do a lot of driving, I don't think I want to smell "boozy."
× < >