Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry] HOT: Burberry Brit 100mL Mens Cologne for $37+free shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2012 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
3769 posts
218 upvotes
debating whether or not to order a couple other fragrances... how often are the sales and how often is the free shipping?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4321 posts
655 upvotes
Scarborough
Thinking of cool water from davidoff, smelled a bit weird at first but after it settled, it smelled amazing. Top rated at fragrancex too!
Nov 9, 2011
162 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
azncapcom wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2012 7:47 pm
debating whether or not to order a couple other fragrances... how often are the sales and how often is the free shipping?
They have free shipping all the time, it's been there for as long as I can remember (at least for the past couple of months). Not too sure about the sales though, I have just short listed a couple I like and periodically check them.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3395 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
coldpower27 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2012 7:45 pm
Assuming you can find some, and if you want less of it. The Fragrancex deal is better on a per ml basis.

Don't even need to combine it's 37.59 to start, which is already cheaper on a per ml basis.
I don't really need a 100ml. I'm looking for a 50ml and if SDM has it for $20 than it's cheaper than FragranceX and I don't have to wait for it. I placed an order for 5 different kinds of cologne at FragranceX and it was just based on the suggestions here on this thread lol.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
3769 posts
218 upvotes
Matryx wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2012 11:40 pm
I don't really need a 100ml. I'm looking for a 50ml and if SDM has it for $20 than it's cheaper than FragranceX and I don't have to wait for it. I placed an order for 5 different kinds of cologne at FragranceX and it was just based on the suggestions here on this thread lol.
Was about to do the same. But I will be heading to SDM and the bay to test some of these scents first before i order.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2074 posts
615 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks for the tips on FragranceX - read the other massive thread too and lots of great suggestions.

I've worn one scent - Swiss Army - throughout my twenties and my 100mL bottle is finally empty. Looking for a new cologne. Any suggestions similar to SA? Or maybe a few I can change up seasonally or depending on the event? I don't wear it at work due to workplace policy. TIA

(Oh, and any suggestions for my gf too...she loves L.A.M.B. which is discontinued. FragranceX still carries it, which is awesome, but I'd like to get another one to compliment it. Thanks!!)
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
68 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
cooper83 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2012 12:59 am
Thanks for the tips on FragranceX - read the other massive thread too and lots of great suggestions.

I've worn one scent - Swiss Army - throughout my twenties and my 100mL bottle is finally empty. Looking for a new cologne. Any suggestions similar to SA? Or maybe a few I can change up seasonally or depending on the event? I don't wear it at work due to workplace policy. TIA

(Oh, and any suggestions for my gf too...she loves L.A.M.B. which is discontinued. FragranceX still carries it, which is awesome, but I'd like to get another one to compliment it. Thanks!!)
Get her dolce and gabbana light blue, I hear girls really love that stuff but not sure about anything that would be like SA. I hear Paul Sebastian Cologne smells nice it's on a steep discount right now too 15 dollars for 118mL

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_lid ... ducts.html
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
2058 posts
36 upvotes
Anywhere we can try/test Versace Dreamer locally before buying it online?
Also any comments on Paul Sebastian? That is a top seller in the site.
Oct 30, 2005
422 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
parry wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 7:07 pm
:arrowu: :arrowu:
Anyone :?:
The bay. Maybe even SDM.

Found a bottle of Versace Dreamer @ SDM - 50ml for $20.
Nov 15, 2010
313 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone received their orders yet? I ordered this past Saturday and got a tracking number from fragrancex on dec 5 saying Canada post has my package. It's supposedly been sitting in Mississauga ever since. Shipping method says expedited.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Start smelling like a chav...
ramrod wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 12:35 pm
We've finally found a way to identify eachother in public!

Man 1: (Walks into Future Shop and watches another naive consumer about to buy a new laptop that he saw on sale on NCIX... brushes by him and suddenly his RFD senses start tingling)
Man 1 to Man 2: You can PM that with NCIX, 899 pm to 699
Man 2: Wow, with the 10% different, that would make it 679, so is quite hot, should buy?
Man 1: Don't forget the shipping, might make it warm! But if you need it, still probably should buy
Man 2: Thanks
As their about to depart Man 2 catches a hint of Man 1's musk
Man 2: That shirt, when did you buy that?
Man 1: 3 weeks ago at the Old Navy
Man 2: Return it! In 2 days, they are having a $20 off when you spend $75 event
Man 1: Thanks brother

Both men acknowledge each other with a nod and rejoin the unfortunate normal everyday consumers.
LOL! Don't forget to PM ME.
geotr wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2012 7:13 pm
Smell you guys on boxing day LOL
Ermm.. yea..
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1213 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
Hey, i was at SDM today and went to buy the Burberry Brit, and it rings in as 66 before tax. The lady said the 20 isn't Brit, and its brown... Are you guys sure you bought BRIT?
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
68 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
goonerm3 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 8:59 pm
Has anyone received their orders yet? I ordered this past Saturday and got a tracking number from fragrancex on dec 5 saying Canada post has my package. It's supposedly been sitting in Mississauga ever since. Shipping method says expedited.
Mine was suppose to be here friday but it got a bit late to the place canada post ships from so won't be here till monday. I checked my order status this morning and it is in my city now so I should get it then :D
Oct 30, 2005
422 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
skidragoon wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 8:31 pm
Hey, i was at SDM today and went to buy the Burberry Brit, and it rings in as 66 before tax. The lady said the 20 isn't Brit, and its brown... Are you guys sure you bought BRIT?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure either the 30ml or 50ml goes on sale for 20.
× < >