Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burberry

HOT: Burberry Brit 100mL Mens Cologne for $37+free shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2012 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
azncapcom wrote: which location?
I bought mine for less than advertised in LaSalle QC at 18 bucks + taxes, but the deal was at least province wide. They regularly have those brand-name 30 ml bottles for $20.
Nov 15, 2010
435 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
Received my 100ml Burberry Brit tester today. Comes in a box that says Burberry "testeur" (French). Says made in France. Bottle had no cap but seems authentic. Scent is very nice and lasts a while. Can't complain with the price except that Canada post are slow lol.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1057 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver
Kuro wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty sure either the 30ml or 50ml goes on sale for 20.
The $19.99 fragrances are usually grouped together on a end shelf in the cosmetics department - not with the regular ones. Ask the sales rep where they are located. They also vary by store, I always check them out whenever I go into a different SDM. You never know what you will find. Sometimes they have some for $19.99 and also have the exact same one with the regular scents at the regular price. It's like they get a limited amount they are allowed to sell at the discounted price.
Nov 15, 2012
72 posts
10 upvotes
goonerm3 wrote: Received my 100ml Burberry Brit tester today. Comes in a box that says Burberry "testeur" (French). Says made in France. Bottle had no cap but seems authentic. Scent is very nice and lasts a while. Can't complain with the price except that Canada post are slow lol.
Yup it's authentic. Testers generally don't have caps or original boxes. I'm assuming on the back there was a sticker with the description of the fragrance? That may or may not be there, but my tester bottle has it. Again, don't worry. It's authentic.
Nov 15, 2010
435 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
sirjerry wrote: Yup it's authentic. Testers generally don't have caps or original boxes. I'm assuming on the back there was a sticker with the description of the fragrance? That may or may not be there, but my tester bottle has it. Again, don't worry. It's authentic.
Yea the scent description was there. I think I"ll be buying all of my fragrances from them now :) Great prices for authentic products.
Jan 3, 2007
244 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks Donald Trump!
ordered Brit & Dreamer for $73.35 :)
Nov 5, 2011
68 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
sandher wrote: Thanks Donald Trump!
ordered Brit & Dreamer for $73.35 :)
yahoo!

I've been busy with biochemistry and finals in general but my bottle arrived Monday and it smells great! Def recommend :)
Sep 23, 2009
317 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
Got the 100ml, retail box, no "tester" on it, for 39.99$ last night Marshalls trainyards (ottawa), no missing cap or anything, lol @ that
Oh hey there
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2010
1013 posts
345 upvotes
Charlottetown
I got my Burberry London cologne in the mail yesterday, I must say I'm really enjoying the scent. I've had Aqua Di Gio, CoolWater, Polo Double Black and some other popular colognes and this ranks right up there with them if not better.
Nov 15, 2010
435 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
CoreyDanger wrote: Got the 100ml, retail box, no "tester" on it, for 39.99$ last night Marshalls trainyards (ottawa), no missing cap or anything, lol @ that
That cap aint worth the 3.50$ premium you paid :razz: Money saveddd :D
Good find though for a new retail box item at 39$