Page 3 of 4

Re: HOT-Costco Almond Butter $4.59 on Sale

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 10:01 am
by tmleafs26
I love it how there is 2 pages of RFD'ers talking about stirring nut butter.....priceless :) :) :)

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 10:20 am
by palmer
tmleafs26 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2012 10:01 am
I love it how there is 2 pages of RFD'ers talking about stirring nut butter.....priceless :) :) :)
lol yep. If I had of known people had actual stirring issues with almond butter I wouldn't of bothered posting this deal at all. I have to babysit my deal post on something as simple as almond butter. There's instructions on the side of the fn container, just follow, put on your toast or whatever your using it for and then put in your mouth. Frig maybe I need to lay out more easy steps on the actual consumption process, maybe a video demonstration of the product compared to others.........uggggggg.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 10:30 am
by reddeals
Is the sale price in GTA too?

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 1:17 pm
by tim13
It's on in Montreal (Bridge St).

EXP July 9, 2013

I bought 6. Fantastic deal.

For the individual mentioning making almond milk, I recently discovered they sell it at Costco, too. (Almond Breeze, original flavour). Not sure if you knew it or not, but prefer making your own instead. I forget how much I paid but it was a very good price.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 1:32 pm
by palmer
tim13 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2012 5:17 pm

EXP July 9, 2013

For the individual mentioning making almond milk, I recently discovered they sell it at Costco, too. (Almond Breeze, original flavour). Not sure if you knew it or not, but prefer making your own instead. I forget how much I paid but it was a very good price.
Almond Breeze milk unsweetend 6pk is $9.49($1.58 carton) in London is a good price. Use this all the time for making shakes.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 2:13 pm
by taro-chan
While we are on this health craze, does anyone know which Costco carries the following item?
"Carrington farm Coconut Oil - 54oz"

I have one big jug of this and it's fantastic except I am running low on it and need to stock up. I bought it in a Miami Costco =\\

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 3:24 pm
by sam123
palmer wrote:
Sep 13th, 2012 2:20 pm
lol yep. If I had of known people had actual stirring issues with almond butter I wouldn't of bothered posting this deal at all. I have to babysit my deal post on something as simple as almond butter. There's instructions on the side of the fn container, just follow, put on your toast or whatever your using it for and then put in your mouth. Frig maybe I need to lay out more easy steps on the actual consumption process, maybe a video demonstration of the product compared to others.........uggggggg.
Thanked with appreciation. I usually buy AB at Bulk Foods or RCSS. Bought 4, expiry date Aug. 17/13. May have missed it if not for your post.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 4:13 pm
by ShoNuff2
tim13 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2012 1:17 pm

EXP July 9, 2013

Yeah, tried almond breeze for a few years. Backed off of it though cause it's filled with too many preservatives and additives for my liking...especially crap like carrageenan.
Trader Joe’s almond milk is much more natural. Can't recall seeing it at Costco.
Almond butter in it's raw form would be very easy to make into milk. Just blend with water and your done.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 4:58 pm
by Stv
Why all the fuss?

Almond butter, or any other nut butter= almonds/nuts, olive oil, and vitamix = done.

Good for at least a month or two in the fridge, longer in the freezer.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 11:02 pm
by Pointseeker
Does Costco ever sold raw almond butter, and its not $20 at RCS.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 11:08 pm
by palmer
If you take the less then half size container they sell at RCSS for $8.99, times it by 2 and add a little extra because its not quite half, then yes its pretty close to $20.00 for the equivalent amount sold at costco. At least that's how it works out at London RCSS

Posted: Sep 13th, 2012 11:41 pm
by visionqueen
Bought 3 jars today at woodbine/7, GTA.

Posted: Sep 14th, 2012 12:33 am
by originalnutta
Bought two jars at Queensway Costco.

Posted: Sep 14th, 2012 12:34 am
by a1qwyx20
When is the sale over, I have yet to pick it up