Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
6540 posts
262 upvotes
York

Hot Deals - No Sub Sections

Everytime I browse in Hot Deals and want to go to a specific sub forum in the Hot Deals section, for example "Electronics" or "Beauty", etc, I have to go back to the whole forum list and then find the sub heading under Hot Deals. When in Hot Deals, there is no option to click on one section. Does anyone else have the same idea?
2 replies
May 27, 2007
15655 posts
3043 upvotes
Toronto
dankup wrote:
Jul 24th, 2013 5:04 pm
Everytime I browse in Hot Deals and want to go to a specific sub forum in the Hot Deals section, for example "Electronics" or "Beauty", etc, I have to go back to the whole forum list and then find the sub heading under Hot Deals. When in Hot Deals, there is no option to click on one section. Does anyone else have the same idea?
You can click on the "Prefix" sub-headings for different threads while in Hot Deals.
However, you do not get to select from the whole list, only the category that a particular thread is labeled.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
6540 posts
262 upvotes
York
AcidBomber wrote:
Jul 24th, 2013 11:50 pm
You can click on the "Prefix" sub-headings for different threads while in Hot Deals.
However, you do not get to select from the whole list, only the category that a particular thread is labeled.
Right I see. Seems a little inconvenient imo. If there was a whole list to choose from while in Hot Deals, you could just switch through that.
× < >