Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Hot ??? Dell - Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2013 12:10 am
Tags:
None
Jan 5, 2010
80 posts
52 upvotes
BC, Canada

[Dell] Hot ??? Dell - Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone $29.99

Hot ??? (Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone $29.99)
Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone - Black
Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Speakerphone - White

Highlights
Can be used as a speaker and a speakerphone (built-in microphone)
3W Speaker
Speaker controls (right on speaker) include:
✓ Built in Microphone
✓ Volume Up / Volume Down
✓ Play / Pause
✓ Skip Forward / Skip Backward
✓ Answer Call / End Call
✓ Bluetooth / Aux In (can use a cable or Bluetooth)
✓ On / Off

Overview
Listen to your favourite tunes or enhance the viewing experience on your Smartphone or tablet. Boost the sound from your smart phone or tablet with the built-in Bass Radiator. Connect your cell phone through Bluetooth to stream music or use as a Hands-free speaker without the need of wires. The built-in rechargeable battery keeps the music playing for up to 8 hours on a single charge.

[IMG]http://snpi.dell.com/snp/images/product ... 191841.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://snpi.dell.com/snp/images/product ... 191818.jpg[/IMG]
17 replies
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
Ordered! Thanks OP! CNET says the D100 is the best value under $100... but for $30 let's see how this fares.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1610 posts
605 upvotes
loybond wrote: Ordered! Thanks OP! CNET says the D100 is the best value under $100... but for $30 let's see how this fares.
I love my D100. On my second one so far (both still work) and they're fantastic little things.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I have the black one. Works wonderfully as speakerphone for 30$.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
I have a JBL On Stage Micro II I picked up from bestbuy a while ago for $10. While I've never heard this unit before what makes me a little concerned is that it's only a 3 watt. Compared to how loud the JBL II is at 12 watts I'd imagine this unit won't be able to pump out strong audio at a distance.
Again, I've never had experience with this unit but maybe someone could dig a little deeper into reviews and let us know.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
Apparently the well-reviewed D100 does 4 watts, so I'm hopeful.
lincoln wrote: I have a JBL On Stage Micro II I picked up from bestbuy a while ago for $10. While I've never heard this unit before what makes me a little concerned is that it's only a 3 watt. Compared to how loud the JBL II is at 12 watts I'd imagine this unit won't be able to pump out strong audio at a distance.
Again, I've never had experience with this unit but maybe someone could dig a little deeper into reviews and let us know.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
How is it for music? Got it for my future father in law, apparently, he jams when he goes to the beach.
Clee wrote: I have the black one. Works wonderfully as speakerphone for 30$.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
This is a mono speaker (correct me if I'm wrong). Should be ok to use as a speaker phone, but why would people buy this for music?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3969 posts
4720 upvotes
Victoria
golden wrote: This is a mono speaker (correct me if I'm wrong). Should be ok to use as a speaker phone, but why would people buy this for music?
Stereo separation is nearly non-existent in a device this small. I have a nearly-identical mono Altec Lansing speaker and it sounds great for music.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
Received mine today. It's reasonably loud indoors, but I don't think it'll cut it outdoors. Probably gonna return.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4205 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
loybond wrote: Received mine today. It's reasonably loud indoors, but I don't think it'll cut it outdoors. Probably gonna return.
How do you return it? Via prepaid sticker?
6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1025 posts
344 upvotes
Does this automatically pair up with a phone the moment I get in the car (assuming it's on of course)? Interested mostly as a hands-free device with the option of playing music off my phone.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
Last time I returned something to Dell was in 2003. They sent a courier to pick it up.
kocoman wrote: How do you return it? Via prepaid sticker?
Deal Addict
May 14, 2007
2611 posts
79 upvotes
There are specific ones made for cars, I had this Motorola one that did that. I suppose if you kept it plugged in, it might work the way you want (pair when you're in range).
freebies_r_us wrote: Does this automatically pair up with a phone the moment I get in the car (assuming it's on of course)? Interested mostly as a hands-free device with the option of playing music off my phone.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
20807 posts
6623 upvotes
London
loybond wrote: There are specific ones made for cars, I had this Motorola one that did that. I suppose if you kept it plugged in, it might work the way you want (pair when you're in range).
+1, I was thinking about using this in a car as well, but it doesn't have a noise cancelling microphone. In a car it's probably not going to sound very good to people on the other end of your call.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)