Expired Hot Deals

[Ebates Canada] HOT?? Ebates Gift Cards W/ Cash Back + Normal Cash Back

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2017 4:28 pm
Oct 14, 2013
237 posts
162 upvotes
Have a PC World Elite and shop mostly at No Frills...not sure this is worth it for the extra 0.5%.

The Mark's Work Warehouse seems like a decent deal as well as a few of the restaurants though!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
1652 posts
313 upvotes
Vancouver
PRetty hot deal for Gap since they send you a virtual card... basically can double dip whenever you want
Mar 12, 2008
180 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Keep in mind that sometimes physical cards don't work. I was for a while getting GC's at Petro Canada and got a decent return. Until a LCBO card I bought had a zero balance. The amount of BS I got from PC and the LCBO passing the buck was aggravating to say the least. Only a complaint to Amex worked as they refunded me the $100. Then PC changed the rules anyway.
I do see where I could buy GC's at Loblaws using the PC Mastercard to net an extra 1% over using the 2% cash back cards (PC Mastercard is 3%). All well and good until there is an issue. Given PC's awesomely craptacular service that's a risk/reward ratio that will never work in my favour! They have cut my credit by 90% and never told me. Locked the card too, why -don't know. And never told me. Reinstanted my wife's PC points card when we spent over an hour on the phone to consolidate our accounts. They are still sending my wife zero $ cell phone bills-she thankfully ditched PC mobile - total joke.
Oct 8, 2005
82 posts
16 upvotes
Longueuil
This is great when using my MBNA RWE card. I buy a grocery store GC and get 4.5% cashback.
May 13, 2016
74 posts
125 upvotes
GTA
Can you use the RCSS for any Loblaws store? I'm guessing yea.
So easy, even I can do it.
Oct 22, 2015
633 posts
147 upvotes
Using pcf MC gives 3% pts back. What if I bought Loblaws 2.5% Cb gc using mbna RWE which is 2%. Wouldn't that be 4.5%?
Nov 26, 2015
246 posts
80 upvotes
Montréal
The Reloadable Gas Cards for Petro-Canada seem interesting.
Nov 26, 2015
246 posts
80 upvotes
Montréal
Petro-Canada Reloadable Card arrived in mail in 5 days and was able to use it

Now I try to reload it and I see "For this purchase you'll earn $10.00 Cash Back. That's 5.0% in savings!"

I wonder if anyone has this as well?
Sep 23, 2008
632 posts
232 upvotes
Anyone know the real world delivery times for their mobile/electronic gift cards? Was hoping to buy a Gap gift card and use it today.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Nov 26, 2015
246 posts
80 upvotes
Montréal
Petro-Canada and Esso cashback reduced to 1% now.
Jan 19, 2017
520 posts
141 upvotes
ryan10075 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 2:40 pm
Petro-Canada and Esso cashback reduced to 1% now.
Esso & Petro Can reloadable cards are still at 2% on CardSwap site.