Expired Hot Deals

[Foodbasics] HOT! Food Basics - 4L Natrel Fine Filtered Milk - $2.88 (coupon req, on the milk bag)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2011 1:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 31, 2005
785 posts
282 upvotes
Waterloo

[Foodbasics] HOT! Food Basics - 4L Natrel Fine Filtered Milk - $2.88 (coupon req, on the milk bag)

Food Basics has 4L Natrel Fine Filtered milk on sale for $3.88 (a deal on its own).

The Food Basics in Kitchener had the bags with $12 worth of coupons on them, one of which is $1 off Natrel Fine Filtered milk (top left).

Might want to bring scissors and carefully cut it opposed to ripping the coupon off (careful, scissors and the milk bags inside are a dangerous mix).
38 replies
Apr 11, 2007
574 posts
66 upvotes
Montreal
if it was a sticker coupon on the bag, i might consider peeling it off. but cutting the bag is ghetto, who would buy that bag of milk now?? probably would have to waste the whole 4L of fresh milk, down the drain. O-M-G
Apr 11, 2007
574 posts
66 upvotes
Montreal
while i'm at it, i should ask, if the 4L Natrel 3.25 is on sale too as well???
[OP]
Dec 31, 2005
785 posts
282 upvotes
Waterloo
yohung wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 10:24 am
if it was a sticker coupon on the bag, i might consider peeling it off. but cutting the bag is ghetto, who would buy that bag of milk now?? probably would have to waste the whole 4L of fresh milk, down the drain. O-M-G

You cut the coupon off the outer sack (not the bags with milk in them) of the ones YOU are going to buy. No waste.
Aug 30, 2009
196 posts
51 upvotes
lol i guess some people have never bought bagged milk. It's not a single 4L bag of milk. there are 3 smaller bags inside each bag that are used with a milk bag pitcher.
Oct 18, 2003
947 posts
48 upvotes
Is homo part of it too or just 1%
[OP]
Dec 31, 2005
785 posts
282 upvotes
Waterloo
yohung wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 10:25 am
while i'm at it, i should ask, if the 4L Natrel 3.25 is on sale too as well???
runeash wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 10:49 am
Is homo part of it too or just 1%

Unfortunately I buy skim milk so I didn't pay attention to the other Natrels.

Here's the flyer:

Jun 15, 2007
72 posts
5 upvotes
I've been waiting for this day with my $1 off coupon! wohoo for $2.88 milk! :D
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1218 posts
139 upvotes
Stranger wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 10:15 am
Food Basics has 4L Natrel Fine Filtered milk on sale for $3.88 (a deal on its own).

The Food Basics in Kitchener had the bags with $12 worth of coupons on them, one of which is $1 off Natrel Fine Filtered milk (top left).

Might want to bring scissors and carefully cut it opposed to ripping the coupon off (careful, scissors and the milk bags inside are a dangerous mix).

In Quebec = The Good Life for Cows, Hard times for We Humans !

No specials on milk (No Coupons)

The price of 'Milk' is 'Well Protected !'
(One can't sell less than the price fixed by the Government) :evil:

A 4 liter bag is roughly $7.00 (depending of brand and product)

Here the 'Cows' are well treated ! (French Cows that is, Oui, Oui, Oui) :lol:

Places like 'IGA' will give an 'Extra Air Mile !' :lol: :lol:
Oct 10, 2007
959 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
I usually buy milk from Shoppers or Costco...they both price their 4L bags for $4.19!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4513 posts
153 upvotes
are you telling me you plan to walk into a supermarket with scissors, cut off the coupon, then not purchase the milk from that store and walk out with the coupon? isn't the point of including the coupons on the milk to entice you to purchase the milk from that store?

where has all the decency gone...
[shortened link removed]
Oct 19, 2005
617 posts
78 upvotes
Midland
did walmart or no frills sell this brand?? Wanna price match.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15590 posts
508 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
nitroblu wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 12:38 pm
are you telling me you plan to walk into a supermarket with scissors, cut off the coupon, then not purchase the milk from that store and walk out with the coupon? isn't the point of including the coupons on the milk to entice you to purchase the milk from that store?

lol wtf! who does that?
I just returned from my local Food Basics and the cashier was nice to apply the $1 coupon on the bag! I even brought scissors to make her life easier!
PC IS MASTER RACE!
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
VAPE NATION \//\
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4792 posts
996 upvotes
Kanata
lol, my cashier wouldnt do it, she said on next purchase, argued that it doesnt say that on the coupon but no go. Oh well, will use it next time
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1224 posts
243 upvotes
nitroblu wrote:
Aug 19th, 2011 12:38 pm

haha yeah I can't believe RFD has come to this... Bringing scissors to cut it in store?? I think I'll just save the $1 on my next bag of milk.
× < >