Ongoing Deal Discussion

HOT! Free 2 months Sirius/XM USA radio ! work great in canada / no cc required !

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 2:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18909 posts
18108 upvotes
Toronto
deepakgina wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2019 2:56 pm
Thank's for posting this deal. Just active and works fine in 5 min
Nice, yup did it last week on my friend's Ford Fiesta . She says it a garbage car but hey, at least she can drown out engine noise now with SiriusXM
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1572 posts
257 upvotes
Vaughan
For those who have the free trial, do you get the "Your radio is not active, please call to activate message?" Some of my buttons are being blocked b/c of this and it's really annoying. Not sure how to get around this. My trial ends on Dec. 4.

And do i need to cancel before it ends using online chat or just let it expire and then go through the steps again for another 3 month trial?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11617 posts
3003 upvotes
GTA
d_source wrote:
Nov 7th, 2019 9:21 am
For those who have the free trial, do you get the "Your radio is not active, please call to activate message?" Some of my buttons are being blocked b/c of this and it's really annoying. Not sure how to get around this. My trial ends on Dec. 4.
Never seen anything like this.

And do i need to cancel before it ends using online chat or just let it expire and then go through the steps again for another 3 month trial?
You don't need to do anything, it'll just stop.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1572 posts
257 upvotes
Vaughan
Hugh Jass wrote:
Nov 7th, 2019 7:08 pm
Never seen anything like this.

You don't need to do anything, it'll just stop.
Thanks. And what will happen if i call Sirius Canada and tell them I do have an active trial? Can they shut it down? I want them to remove that message and GTFO of my car!
Sep 14, 2007
719 posts
204 upvotes
Aldersyde, AB
d_source wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 8:47 am
Thanks. And what will happen if i call Sirius Canada and tell them I do have an active trial? Can they shut it down? I want them to remove that message and GTFO of my car!
Go on the same SiriusXM site you signed up on and refresh the signal.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1572 posts
257 upvotes
Vaughan
ecobuilder wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 1:52 pm
Go on the same SiriusXM site you signed up on and refresh the signal.
Will try this tonight, thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)