• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2010 2:20 pm
Aug 27, 2006
644 posts
216 upvotes
Delta
junkmonk wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2009 11:44 am
Can't see any 2GB desktop or laptop memory on the website for $14.99, cheapest is $39.99 - what gives? Where's the link?
Read and you answer will be known...

since its obvious you can't, they don't go on sale until 5pm today.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1037 posts
42 upvotes
Do they usually shut down the store 30minutes- 1 hour prior to the sale and make people line up? I've never been to one of these Futureshop Customer Appreciation Sales.
Aug 27, 2006
644 posts
216 upvotes
Delta
TimelessVictory wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2009 12:28 pm
Do they usually shut down the store 30minutes- 1 hour prior to the sale and make people line up? I've never been to one of these Futureshop Customer Appreciation Sales.
No, the sale isn't all that good (except for the RAM). It is really only an opportunity to save a bit of $$ on items that rarely go on sale.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
4749 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
about 10 left @ the cote vertu FS...; as of 12pm.

stock available @FS Pointe Claire for ISPU..;

good luck..!
Aug 26, 2005
466 posts
283 upvotes
for those who have the new macbooks, the ram on sale is compatible with it.

also, just came back from one of the f/s in cowtown as i wanted to pickup 2 sticks for my desktop but the csr and mgr refused to sell it until 1700. i bought it and will go back tonight to get the price match. just wanted to save y'all some time in case u wanted to buy it early.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
217 upvotes
Ontario
What are the chances of a BB pm?
Who has successfully pm'd a one day sale?
I'll be at work, so my wife will be leaving the burbs to go almost across the street. Don't want to send her to either of the FSs which are 5-10km away just for this.
Jan 31, 2004
210 posts
9 upvotes
Montréal
Ordered at 11:00 pm yesterday and didn`t received the pickup confirmation yet... grrr Is it possible to call the store ?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2008
1000 posts
87 upvotes
If I wait until 5pm - add it to my cart for ISPU - I will get the price right?

That way I don't need to price match by going into the store during the event (I will participate in the online event) - while still managing to save shipping by taking advantage of the ISPU option...

Please confirm if you have experience.

Thanks!
May 21, 2008
521 posts
91 upvotes
Winnipeg
Re: Winnipeg stores: OOS at Pembina, and St. James stores, but
Garden City had some at 10am. I therefore paid web price of
$39.99 each and confirmed with the FS staff at Garden City that
price protection policy would allow refund of the difference
($39.99 - $14.99) if I go back after 5pm today to any FS store.

Great price. Thanks, OP.
Oct 17, 2004
343 posts
14 upvotes
has anyone ever considered the fact that....the item you have bought for ISPU might NOT be the one that is going to be on sale?
I mean...they could very well have the sku or serial numbers off by a letter or a number to make it NOT the same item that will be on sale tonight

it might be the same product but they could easily make one and the other 2 different products by altering the product number...

e.g. the one on the website now is 12345 and the one to be on sale could be 12345-a....

if this happens, i don't think anyone can get a pricematch because they will say it's 2 different products..
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1324 posts
173 upvotes
London, ON
Oh, I hate you guys! Don't need any, but as everyone here is buying, I ordered too. Evil RFD :twisted:
Mar 9, 2004
404 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Got the sodimm at yonge and dundas location at the discounted price this morning. Told the sales rep about the discount in the evening, he asked for proof, showed him the email and he ran it by the manager and gave the discounted price.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5788 posts
468 upvotes
Kanata
Is the desktop ram ddr2 667 or 800?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10723 posts
954 upvotes
kaimui22 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2009 1:07 pm
has anyone ever considered the fact that....the item you have bought for ISPU might NOT be the one that is going to be on sale?
I mean...they could very well have the sku or serial numbers off by a letter or a number to make it NOT the same item that will be on sale tonight

it might be the same product but they could easily make one and the other 2 different products by altering the product number...

e.g. the one on the website now is 12345 and the one to be on sale could be 12345-a....

if this happens, i don't think anyone can get a pricematch because they will say it's 2 different products..
In that case then just don't buy it and buy the one that is on sale. No big deal.
Jan 31, 2004
210 posts
9 upvotes
Montréal
JP wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2009 12:47 pm
Ordered at 11:00 pm yesterday and didn`t received the pickup confirmation yet... grrr Is it possible to call the store ?

Forget it just received it...