• Feb 10th, 2013 10:17 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 15, 2002
453 posts
28 upvotes

[London Drugs] Hot! LD Heritage Lotus Fry Pans Reg $79.99 now $14.99

Was in my local London Drugs store and they had the Heritage Lotus fry pans on a crazy sale.

The 10 inch one was regular $79.99 on sale for $14.99 and the 12 inch one was $17.99, regular $99.99.

They also had the larger pans that have a lid but I don't remember the price. $20 something.

These products don't seem to show up on the londondrugs.com website.

Heritage Webpage -> http://www.atlanticpromotionsinc.com/pr ... age_Lotus/

23 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2285 posts
423 upvotes
Fraser Valley, B.C.
Marco wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 9:45 pm
Was in my local London Drugs store
whenever you start a sentence with that, you gotta tell us which location!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
5322 posts
994 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
Never even seen this store before. Where are they located? Their store locator on the site doesn't display anything when typing in my postal code, or Hamilton.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2285 posts
423 upvotes
Fraser Valley, B.C.
Variability wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 11:39 pm
Never even seen this store before. Where are they located?
They are Manitoba and West
[OP]
Apr 15, 2002
453 posts
28 upvotes
Sorry - I figured it was on the receipt.
This was at the Victoria BC store.
raskal wrote:
Feb 6th, 2013 11:06 pm
whenever you start a sentence with that, you gotta tell us which location!
May 9, 2012
720 posts
81 upvotes
Marco wrote:
Feb 7th, 2013 12:58 am
Sorry - I figured it was on the receipt.
This was at the Victoria BC store.
Tillicum?

What's so superior about these vs other brands?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2159 posts
272 upvotes
Absolutely nothing. With anything over medium heat, these cheap frying pans warp like crazy.

If you want a good frying pan that's non-stick, take a look at the T-Fal Professional line: http://www.t-fal.ca/All+Products/Cookwa ... sional.htm

Typically, Home Outfitters has these on sale for $15-$40 depending on size. They're Made in France and not the cheap Made In China T-Fal stuff that Canadian Tire, WalMart and others carry.
Hardwarecanucks.com, Canada's Computer Community!! Come Join Us!!

My Heatware
Jan 26, 2010
273 posts
55 upvotes
SKYMTL wrote:
Feb 7th, 2013 9:12 am
Absolutely nothing. With anything over medium heat, these cheap frying pans warp like crazy.

If you want a good frying pan that's non-stick, take a look at the T-Fal Professional line: http://www.t-fal.ca/All+Products/Cookwa ... sional.htm

Typically, Home Outfitters has these on sale for $15-$40 depending on size. They're Made in France and not the cheap Made In China T-Fal stuff that Canadian Tire, WalMart and others carry.

Totally disagree! Heritage pans are all i use and will ever use. These pans stand up really well and have excellent heat distribution. Not to sure what you mean about warping? Do you throw you hot pan in cold water when your done? I typically throw away teflon pans after a year of use, so maybe your using yours much longer. These are a excellent choice for anyone looking for pans at this price. Thank you OP will check LD today.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1523 posts
172 upvotes
Red Deer
Thanks OP. At my local London Drugs (Red Deer, AB), they still had about 8 each of the 10" and 12" frying pans but no sign of any larger ones (with lids). They were at the end cap labelled manager's special. Picked up one of each, hope they're as good as the reviews online say they are.

SKYMTL wrote:
Feb 7th, 2013 9:12 am

Maybe we just had bad luck but we bought an expensive set (3 frying pans) of the T-Fal professional. It was great but all three pans had a bump in the middle cooking surface where the red circle is, so all liquids/butter flowed to the side leaving the middle dry. T-Fal customer support was decent, they confirmed that it's not supposed to be that way and they exchanged the set twice but all three sets had the same issue. Ended up returning them. Reading on Amazon.com many reviewers have the exact same problem with T-Fal's Professional series pans. I guess if you find non-defective ones then you're good to go but we've had tough luck finding any that were good.
Jul 12, 2005
685 posts
30 upvotes
Kelowna
Thanks OP....picked up a couple with the lids. Cashier told me these are a new line for LD so this is a promo price. Said just about all staff members bought some too. I like heritage, we have a grill pan from them that has held up remarkably well, unlike the T-Fal "Professional" series that has that uneven bottom as discussed above.
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
661 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad no stores in Ontario. I would have thought they would have a store in London :)
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
Dec 22, 2010
6 posts
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Picked up the 11" with lid and the 10" fry pan at the Lougheed Mall location. They have at least 8-10 of each, including the wok.
× < >