Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HOT*** Logitech UE 6000's for $69.99@ TigerDirect PM for $53

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2013 11:21 pm
Nov 17, 2008
335 posts
109 upvotes
Brampton

HOT*** Logitech UE 6000's for $69.99@ TigerDirect PM for $53

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
70%
Hot deal. Grabbed a pair from Futureshop for 53$ plus taxes. $60 all in.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... ef48deen02

Futureshop @ $229.99 PM for $53 http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/ ... 0&csid=_61
RedFlagDeals: Buy Now Think Later :)
118 replies
Nov 17, 2008
335 posts
109 upvotes
Brampton
Yeah, you can PM to get them for 50$
RedFlagDeals: Buy Now Think Later :)
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
I just managed to buy the White ones online @ FS. The rep blundered the process so bad. First he said yes he can price beat, so I proceed to order on the web in front of me.

Then as he's processing I ask him to give me the total. He gives me a completely wrong amount that wasn't $53.97.

As he tries to process the price beat he says he couldn't get it to go through (I had a hunch it was because this rep couldn't even do math, and had entered the wrong difference amount which was why the system didn't proceed). He then tells me he has to deny the sale and assumes it's because it's a "special clearance" price. WTF.

So I said why did you tell me you'd price beat for me, and then deny the sale after I ordered online? So he exhaled and re-entered the proper figure into the system (which was $53.97) like he should've in the beginning, and the order went through.

The whole time I was rolling my eyes at how this guy couldn't do math. Thankfully I didn't get mad, I just sat there guiding him through the whole process.

REMEMBER
, always ask for the rep's name and ID number when you do price beats/matches.
Sep 22, 2012
890 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
halhen1 wrote: I just managed to buy the White ones online @ FS. The rep blundered the process so bad. First he said yes he can price beat, so I proceed to order on the web in front of me.

Then as he's processing I ask him to give me the total. He gives me a completely wrong amount that wasn't $53.97.

As he tries to process the price beat he says he couldn't get it to go through (I had a hunch it was because this rep couldn't even do math, and had entered the wrong difference amount which was why the system didn't proceed). He then tells me he has to deny the sale and assumes it's because it's a "special clearance" price. WTF.

So I said why did you tell me you'd price beat for me, and then deny the sale after I ordered online? So he exhaled and re-entered the proper figure into the system (which was $53.97) like he should've in the beginning, and the order went through.

The whole time I was rolling my eyes at how this guy couldn't do math. Thankfully I didn't get mad, I just sat there guiding him through the whole process.

REMEMBER
, always ask for the rep's name and ID number when you do price beats/matches.

Do you ask the name at the very beginning or after you find out that his service is inadequate?
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
tubo111 wrote: Do you ask the name at the very beginning or after you find out that his service is inadequate?
Obviously before so he can't bs you later. If he's dumb enough to fumble through a price beat, he'd prob be dumb enough to try to come up with terrible excuses as to why he can't give you his name.
Oct 8, 2007
42 posts
19 upvotes
Funny, I received a call from my Mom earlier this evening asking if I bought her an Xmas gift yet. Then she told me she needed a new set of ear phones. Perfect timing. PM'ed at FS for White Pair. Thanked!
Sep 13, 2012
96 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
How late can you call FS to get the price guarantee? are they closed by now?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2704 posts
355 upvotes
North York
Newkidandy wrote: How late can you call FS to get the price guarantee? are they closed by now?
No offense, but is it really that hard to just pick up the phone and call them?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
3041 posts
1466 upvotes
MARKHAM
hmm thread started 10:47pm, isn't all FS closed already?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2058 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zansarah wrote: Funny, I received a call from my Mom earlier this evening asking if I bought her an Xmas gift yet. Then she told me she needed a new set of ear phones. Perfect timing. PM'ed at FS for White Pair. Thanked!
Don't the white ones get dirtier quicker? Well that's what I heard..
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
Newkidandy wrote: How late can you call FS to get the price guarantee? are they closed by now?
Their contact number is:

1 (800) 663-2275
If you still wish to speak with us, we're available 7 days a week, from 8:00 am - Midnight EST.

I'd called with 5 minutes to spare before 12:00am EST.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2013
1150 posts
631 upvotes
AFG786 wrote: Don't the white ones get dirtier quicker? Well that's what I heard..
Yup, I'd think so too from all the sweat and grime.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
AFG786 wrote: Don't the white ones get dirtier quicker? Well that's what I heard..
Not these ones. It seems to me that the top of the UE 6000 phones have a glossy, plastic finish so it won't get dirty by smudges.

However, other white headphones like the Audio-Technica M50 or Sony V55 will definitely get smudged up over time.

As long as the padding and textiles aren't white I don't think there should be any problem.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2013
1150 posts
631 upvotes
tubo111 wrote: Do you ask the name at the very beginning or after you find out that his service is inadequate?
If this happened to me, I wouldn't mind so much. I can tell you I almost got a Kobo Arc 16 GB Wi-fi tablet for free from this new CSR at one of the Future Shop locations. She just checked my ID thinking that I paid by credit card already.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
I've been Googling photos of these headphones and they look beautiful. Pretty nice aesthetics I must say.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2692 upvotes
Vancouver
Why is TD charging BC PST? They have no presence in BC.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2103 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
If only I didn't just recently purchase a pair of UE900 and HE-400...
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
cgg123321 wrote: If only I didn't just purchased a pair of UE900 and HE-400...
Are the wireless UE 9000 any good?

The sound differences are supposedly very minor between the the 6000 and 9000. To me the wireless feature isn't worth the $200 USD MSRP price difference between the two when comparing sound quality.

Edit: I realized you probably meant the UE 900 earbuds, and not the UE 9000 headphones. Nevermind.