Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Hot: Sears.ca Simmons Beautyrest mattress Reg. $2079 Now $799

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2012 2:02 pm
Tags:
None
May 19, 2010
25 posts
17 upvotes

[Sears] Hot: Sears.ca Simmons Beautyrest mattress Reg. $2079 Now $799

Read the post about the Sealy Valetta Tight Top Mattress at Sears.ca.

went to check it out and found this.

Simmons® Beautyrest® Napa Valley Hi-loft Pillow Top Mattress Queen Reg. $2079 on for $799.

http://www.sears.ca/product/simmons-bea ... s/0149646S

Tried in store and comfort is very comparable to Sealy pocket coil beds that sell for over $1500.

It's a great price and they offer 60 day sleep guarantee and $0 interest till july 2013 if you have a sears card.

The Boxspring for this mattress can be had for $179.99. The sale expires July 9, 2010.

Any comments or feedback for this bed are welcomed.

Sleep tight!
43 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10263 posts
9264 upvotes
Kitchener
Seems like a good deal.........just emailed to my parents for their new house. Why does the king have to cost $500 more than the queen though :(
Oct 9, 2007
208 posts
17 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Thanks.. is there a link for the $180 box spring that goes with this?

Is delivery free if you use your Sears card?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
basketball wrote: any reviews? Not a regular mattress buyer so not really sure whether this is a good deal (specially for the King size)?

edit: uhh..found these...quite opposite.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... c5643.html

http://www.bestbedguide.com/mattress-li ... est-black/
Seems that the guy who wrote the good review only had the mattress for 2 weeks. I would not count that has a review at all.
Jul 21, 2009
397 posts
361 upvotes
Ottawa
Recently bought a Simmons BeautyRest Hi Loft Pillow Top At Dormez Vous/Sleep Country (mattress name was Summerhill), which looks virtually identical and it's the greatest thing I've ever slept on.....unbelievably awesome.....you will not be disappointed.

1000 for the mattress and boxspring is very reasonable, just make sure you take a low profile boxspring because the mattress is extremely thick.
Apr 9, 2006
412 posts
39 upvotes
toronto
BobTheSnake wrote: Seems that the guy who wrote the good review only had the mattress for 2 weeks. I would not count that has a review at all.
I am not sure if this is a such hot deal....from my personal experience, I bought a beautyrest with pillow top as well, but it has individual pocket coil.

I forgot the model name of the mattress though.

I paid $999 all in (delivery and taxes) mind you it's 3 yrs ago...

It is extremely comfy and for me, individual pocket coil is a must :D
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2805 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
I am considering of this mattress, probably going to try it out at store before placing the order

Is there a coupon/code that I can apply to this order? like free shipping, $50 off..etc :)
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
3109 posts
2308 upvotes
London
Although we didn't actually end up buying this one, it was on our short list of options in early May.
It seemed like a good mattress.

At that time the set (queen) was on sale $1300, reg $2600, so this seems like a good deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
looks like a good deal, though you'll want to check Costco's Novaform line.
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
May 19, 2010
25 posts
17 upvotes
olm729 wrote: Thanks.. is there a link for the $180 box spring that goes with this?

Is delivery free if you use your Sears card?
I spoke to the rep who was helping me out, he wrote down the prices. I asked about free delivery and he said it was available, but it was close to closing time so he may have been just trying to get me out of there.
Jun 25, 2005
152 posts
Costco has $200 off the King and $150 off the Queen off their Elegance Memory Foam mattresses with shipping and handling included. $1099.99 for the king on sale until July 18.
Feb 8, 2007
460 posts
45 upvotes
This has me really tempted, I'm going to have to check these out. They say they are firm so I'm a little on the fence right now. The extended financing on the Sears card makes it hard to resist!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2062 upvotes
wpgcabby wrote: This has me really tempted, I'm going to have to check these out. They say they are firm so I'm a little on the fence right now. The extended financing on the Sears card makes it hard to resist!
Where does it say they are firm? I don't see that anywhere. If they are firm, I am interested. It is strange actually as many of the other mattreses have a drop down box that allows you to actually choose "firm"...but this one does not.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
anyone have a link to the box spring? i couldnt find it
Feb 24, 2003
397 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
It sounds like a decent deal. But I've bought two beds in my time (spread out a number of years) and, both times, on the first day I went shopping, Sears JUST HAPPENED to have a 50% off sale on beds. I heard from a friend that this is a pretty common sales tactic for beds. Main reason: when you're not shopping for a bed, you completely ignore bed sales. When you are looking for a bed, you're blown away with the coincidence that you "struck gold" and buy it immediately. Maybe the sales guy will even mention there are only a few of the beds you like left. ;)

Well, that's a theory anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
3109 posts
2308 upvotes
London
txenglan wrote: Where does it say they are firm? I don't see that anywhere. If they are firm, I am interested. It is strange actually as many of the other mattreses have a drop down box that allows you to actually choose "firm"...but this one does not.
When we were shopping, most mattresses at Sears were available in 2 levels of firmness and display models were firm on one side and soft on the other.

If I remember correctly, the Napa Valley was only in firm, which may explain the lack of drop down box.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Don't forget about those Gift Cards ;) .

Any hidden cost for slapping it on your Sears Card? is there a "Leon's no money down for 3 years-but you have to pay our admin fee" to get the promo?
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)