Dec 22, 2005
56 posts
1 upvote
Markham

*HOT* Silk & Satin (not La Senza) closing down sale at Fairview Mall Toronto

Everything more than 50 - 90% off.
Panties $5.00 etc.. bra's $10..
Robe's $10... More, etc...

1 week left.. til the store closes down.
61 replies
Banned
Jan 4, 2005
4949 posts
1557 upvotes
Laval
fairview mall in montreal ,toronto, or vancouver?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
4259 posts
121 upvotes
Offtopic. Is there someth wrong with Fairview? I mean, first compusmart, then tip top and bbarn. Now La Senza??? :confused:
[OP]
Dec 22, 2005
56 posts
1 upvote
Markham
They are in the mist of wiping out a complete section. Trying to upscale their stores. ANd the dead beat stores that aren't making enough are getting a option to close their lease early.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
4259 posts
121 upvotes
Crazics wrote:They are in the mist of wiping out a complete section. Trying to upscale their stores. ANd the dead beat stores that aren't make enough are getting a option to close their lease early.
Thanks for the infor. Now wouldn't it be nice if Fairview (or any malls for that matter) actually perform a survey and ask the customers what stores they want to see in Fairview?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
2662 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
sungfra wrote:Thanks for the infor. Now wouldn't it be nice if Fairview (or any malls for that matter) actually perform a survey and ask the customers what stores they want to see in Fairview?
its probably been done ... i would assume they would collect anonomous information from customer surveys
i7 4930k | EK Supremecy Nickel | X79S-UP5-WIFI | Team Xtreem 32GB (4x8GB) 2400MHz | GTX 690 | XSPC GTX 690 Waterblock | 2x 240GB PNY Optima RAID0 | 480GB SanDisk UltraII Steam Drive | 2TB Hitachi Misc Drive | 4TB Hitachi | 2x5TB Seagate
May 28, 2005
856 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal
riskit wrote:fairview mall in montreal ,toronto, or vancouver?
just came from Fairview montreal and new store will be opening not closing...

plus titles says toronto (i dunno if title was modified)
[OP]
Dec 22, 2005
56 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Fairview mall - Toronto GTA
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
5709 posts
419 upvotes
sungfra wrote:Thanks for the infor. Now wouldn't it be nice if Fairview (or any malls for that matter) actually perform a survey and ask the customers what stores they want to see in Fairview?
Wal-Mart and Dollarama :)
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2003
1876 posts
80 upvotes
Thornhill
They do, the customers reply by supporting or not supporting the establishment.
Those who don't do it, don't get it.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
12212 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto
I went by there today while I was in the mall and I didn't even notice ... but then again I wasn't really "LOOKING" for that.

(Kinda like Bulkbarn, where they had a few little signs saying their closing and everything inside is pretty much gone) ...

Interesting, probably going to hit it up with my girlfriend tomorrow now, thanx.
Jan 1, 2006
377 posts
24 upvotes
Thx! I will be heading there tomorrow after work. Now if only Milesource will send me my $50 giftcard already!
Oct 11, 2004
294 posts
Toronto
Cool...hopefully I can check out the sale sometime this week!
Feb 3, 2005
957 posts
Has there been any word on what new stores will be opening there and when? I have a feeling Abercrombie and/or Hollister will be among the new stores.
× < >