Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

HOT! T-FAL ULTIMATE EZ Clean Deep Fryer - $69.97 at Costco.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2012 12:30 am
Aug 2, 2005
216 posts
133 upvotes

[Costco] HOT! T-FAL ULTIMATE EZ Clean Deep Fryer - $69.97 at Costco.

Costco (Woodbine/HMY7) is clearing out the T-FAL Ultimate EZ Clean Deep Fryer. Original price $99.99. This is the digital version. Took a picture with my phone but can't seem to be able to upload it.
YMMV as this may be selected stores only.

CT is selling the regular version for $139.99

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/8 ... ?locale=en
22 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29536 posts
20456 upvotes
I picked one up at walmart for $94. This costco price is definitely hot. BTW, the unit is pretty good. Clean up is quite easy, pretty much everything goes into the dishwasher.
Feb 27, 2005
187 posts
64 upvotes
CA
Has anyone seen this at this price in any locations out west? I was at Beacon Hill Costco in Calgary and didn't see it at that price.
Aug 25, 2006
433 posts
101 upvotes
Pickering
Bought this from Costco last year and returned it as it leaked. What a mess. I suppose it's probably ok if you get a good one but if you don't, be prepared for a nasty counter/floor clean-up, reboxing and returning. Other reviews on the internet complain of same problem; perhaps they've fixed this on newer models but I'll never buy one again.
Dec 19, 2006
464 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary
fuzzione wrote: Bought this from Costco last year and returned it as it leaked. What a mess. I suppose it's probably ok if you get a good one but if you don't, be prepared for a nasty counter/floor clean-up, reboxing and returning. Other reviews on the internet complain of same problem; perhaps they've fixed this on newer models but I'll never buy one again.

I have the same fryer, it's an older model but it works fine; my only complaint is that filtration is slow.
Feb 27, 2005
187 posts
64 upvotes
CA
Just came back from Costco in the south and they are reg price too. I guess this is just out east.
Dec 2, 2011
19 posts
5 upvotes
RICHMOND
I brought this unit for $79.99 during a NO TAX event at Superstore. I had this for 1/2 year now and no leaking problem so far . Great fryer and easy to maintain. The filter system is extremely useful and convenient, especially when you don't have to worry about cleaning up the mess or looking for containers to store the oil after each frying . Cleaning is straightforward since the element and bowl can be easily dismounted. Highly recommended for anyone who just wants a simple and easy to maintain fryer. We were also able to snag a Artisan kitchen aid for $229 that night because of a price error. :D
Dec 17, 2009
491 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
dcskmy wrote: Costco (Woodbine/HMY7) is clearing out the T-FAL Ultimate EZ Clean Deep Fryer. Original price $99.99. This is the digital version. Took a picture with my phone but can't seem to be able to upload it.
YMMV as this may be selected stores only.

CT is selling the regular version for $139.99

CT have 2 sizes there is also the smalless one at $119. usually on sale for $79.-$89.

You won't like the small one.

The bigest is good for 2-3 portions of ff.

$69.97 is a Very Great deal OP!
Suivez-nous en français >>> Trabais.com
Aug 2, 2005
216 posts
133 upvotes
True that ppl were complaining about the leak but it appears that their container was not properly placed. Just have to make sure that it is tight. I've been using mine and so far so good. Only drawback is the electrical plug which tends to fall off if not securely plugged. Other than that, I would recommend this unit especially for the ease of cleaning an storing clean oil.

fuzzione wrote: Bought this from Costco last year and returned it as it leaked. What a mess. I suppose it's probably ok if you get a good one but if you don't, be prepared for a nasty counter/floor clean-up, reboxing and returning. Other reviews on the internet complain of same problem; perhaps they've fixed this on newer models but I'll never buy one again.
Jan 8, 2010
321 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
I've had this same fryer for almost a year, got it for $89.99 at CT last summer, nothing but good things to say about it, however the only flaw I find with it is that it kind of gives a burnt rim around where the oil is, it is a tad hard to clean and this is only after 6-8 uses maybe? but it gets drained and cleaned more regularly now because of that. and other then that, it's a great fryer that is also bigger then other I had seen before going with this one.
Sep 8, 2009
156 posts
2 upvotes
lilbamboo wrote: Has anyone seen this at this price in any locations out west? I was at Beacon Hill Costco in Calgary and didn't see it at that price.

I just bought this fryer today at the Costco in Regina, SK. It's $69.97 out there.

Great fryer! Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2004
5264 posts
125 upvotes
Nepean
epic meal time.
heatware available upon request
Feb 27, 2007
28 posts
25 upvotes
Lethbridge AB
Just got back from Costco in Lethbridge and bagged this. Thanks OP. My wife has been dying to have a deep fryer.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1735 posts
8085 upvotes
It should be called the Ultimate Forever-A-Fatty machine.
Sep 30, 2010
17 posts
4 upvotes
Quebec
As for the leaking of this Fryer, you can check on internet and tons of customers have experience the same problem. When opening the valve the clean/store the oil in the container the trap doesn't open fully and the oil drip everywhere. Actually some people doesn't have this problem and some does. My mother got it and she was very lucky to get back in the kitchen just when the dripping start. Now she continues to use the fryer but not the cleaning function. So for those who buy this fryer, just check you fryer when you'll try the cleaning/filtration funtion first just to stop the dripping in case your not lucky.
Oct 20, 2007
50 posts
3 upvotes
This was $29.97 today at Costco Burnaby. They had around 15 left.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
madden97 wrote: This was $29.97 today at Costco Burnaby. They had around 15 left.

Wow!! I'll check my local Costco to see if their selling it as that price.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Nov 13, 2003
444 posts
40 upvotes
Which burnaby Costco? The want on Production or Willingdon? Thanks

JL