• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2013 2:25 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 5, 2013
28 posts
4 upvotes

Hot? Warm? Or Sick? Rememberance Day deals NCIX

I took a look at it and some hard drives are priced ok... 1TB Toshiba for $58, 750GB WD Green for $50 and 2TB WD green for $90...

Fujifilm XF1 Brown priced $240 looked pretty good too...

There were some other things on sale, such as TV, headphones, and etc but i thought those weren't so hot... But im currently not interested in buying any TVs and headphones so idk...
58 replies
Oct 26, 2009
730 posts
119 upvotes
Asdf
A remembrance day sale? Yeesh. How about instead of celebrating consumer electronics we celebrate the sacrifices of those who came before us.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2004
1353 posts
94 upvotes
They fought for our freedom to buy cheap Chinese consumer electronics. Pathetic. Not even looking.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2006
1817 posts
14 upvotes
not worth your time scrolling that page :)
ALWAYS CHECK HEAT BEFORE MAKING A DEAL. YOU DONT WANT SOME LOW LIFE SCUM BAG TAKING YOUR CASHO :)
>>Latest Bad Trader : MarcusFoX
WTB/FT/FS<<<<< problem/bad traders :MarcusFoX, nookuwn, mc hammer , Lil Big Mec , mikescool , askimo , , Traian2003 , supers-box390 , hopkins
Sep 9, 2005
56 posts
8 upvotes
Orangeville
This made me sick to my stomach, I fired off a nasty email to their head office and will never shop at NCIX again!!!
Aug 23, 2012
200 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
441SQN wrote:
Nov 9th, 2013 2:51 pm
This made me sick to my stomach, I fired off a nasty email to their head office and will never shop at NCIX again!!!
Not sure if /s, or... not sure what you could be called.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1478 posts
124 upvotes
441SQN wrote:

Yes you will, we used to get customers like this all the time at bestbuy " Im never shopping here again" 2 weeks latter they were back.....
Dont disagree with your email but you will be back to shop again :|
Mar 4, 2007
392 posts
257 upvotes
Halifax
441SQN wrote:
Seconded. Can someone post head office e-mail so I can send one as well? Can't seem to find it on the site.
[OP]
Nov 5, 2013
28 posts
4 upvotes
Tbh i'd say it sure tastes somewhat bad, to have sales for the REMEMBERANCE DAY... but at the same time, since stores are allowed to open on this day, i dont think i should consider as something of a sin to put up a sale like this im sure they don't 'mean' to really dishonest those who fought in the war.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1214 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
It's like the companies are looking for excuses to make a sale, spring sale, October sale, black Friday, early black Friday, after black Friday, nothing makes sence in naming, you can have any deals tied up to anything year round, primitve sales stimulation.
Mar 26, 2007
503 posts
156 upvotes
Scarborough
Easy Rob Ford, Have a puff! too many angry birds nowadays. I mean nobody upset about commercialized Christmas and buy cheap/expensive Japanese/German cars. why give the f@#$ to the cheap chinese electronics.
Aug 29, 2005
544 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, I was so put off by it that I couldn't even bother to click to see their deals. Pretty twisted.

They were even hocking the new Call of Duty. Poor taste all around. The deals could be smoking hot for all I know, but it won't matter (for me) because I won't be checking them out.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2169 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
The only proper sale would be an empty page with 60-second countdown timer for the minute of silence.