Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HOT - Western Family brand pop only 0.49 cents on Saturday/Sunday at Save On Foods

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2015 1:33 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2007
1841 posts
28 upvotes

HOT - Western Family brand pop only 0.49 cents on Saturday/Sunday at Save On Foods

They have an insert in the flyer at Save On Foods for 0.49 cent Western Family Pop in assorted varieties for Saturday/Sunday for their 100th birthday. There'll also be free cake at most stores to celebrate. The Western Family pop tastes the same as name brand pop and they have some good flavors like Grapefruit and sparkling lemonade to. HOT price, I'll be stocking up even though I don't drink much pop
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2007
1841 posts
28 upvotes
Bump, I guess nobody likes cheap soda?
Sep 27, 2010
551 posts
347 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't feel they taste the same.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
If you think that store brand pop tastes the same as the name brand stuff, you probably have next to no functioning tastebuds.

For the sake of the deal, the sale is on 2L bottles and there is a limit of six.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2013
1480 posts
764 upvotes
GVR
This company outsourced their products so you dont know who makes them but for sure these are not made by big corporations.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
MVP1 wrote: They have an insert in the flyer at Save On Foods for 0.49 cent Western Family Pop in assorted varieties for Saturday/Sunday for their 100th birthday. There'll also be free cake at most stores to celebrate. The Western Family pop tastes the same as name brand pop and they have some good flavors like Grapefruit and sparkling lemonade to. HOT price, I'll be stocking up even though I don't drink much pop
silvergate wrote: This company outsourced their products so you dont know who makes them but for sure these are not made by big corporations.
no f***ing way store brand tastes like a name brand soda.

it is probably made by rc cola or some similar cheap brand company

that said, $0.49 is pretty good price for 2l of store brand soda
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't forget some betty crocker cake mix for 69cents (and 99cent icing) while you are there. Most are good until end 2015 or early 2016.