[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
163 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto

How to apply promotion code online

There is a promotion for DSLR here

http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/index ... full/2003/

I want to buy the DSLR but i don't know what to and how to put the promotion code. I went online, find the deal ($1500) and then proceed withc checkout. At the page where it says payment, I scrolled down and expanded the tab whcih says "Promotion code". I input all the possible numbers i.e.

- 10186638/10093802/RF-UFV58
- RF-UFV58

But the promotion wasn't applied. Could someone please help.

P.S:
This is first time i am buying online.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
207 upvotes
Surrey
hyph3n wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 1:12 pm
There is a promotion for DSLR here

http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/index ... full/2003/

I want to buy the DSLR but i don't know what to and how to put the promotion code. I went online, find the deal ($1500) and then proceed withc checkout. At the page where it says payment, I scrolled down and expanded the tab whcih says "Promotion code". I input all the possible numbers i.e.
You're looking at Boxing Day Sale flyers. It's not Boxing Day Sale time yet, so promo codes aren't valid anyway.

Where did you get the promo code from?

Generally speaking, the promo code is entered on the checkout process (as I believe you've seen) but the page will normally notify you it's an invalid code if it isn't valid.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
163 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
iamnotamerican.com wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 1:29 pm
You're looking at Boxing Day Sale flyers. It's not Boxing Day Sale time yet, so promo codes aren't valid anyway.

Where did you get the promo code from?

Generally speaking, the promo code is entered on the checkout process (as I believe you've seen) but the page will normally notify you it's an invalid code if it isn't valid.

so you mean i can't buy it before boxing day ? when would be the "boxing day sale" starts on best buy?

and lets say if i have to, what would be promo code ..? there are number of them ..

P.s:
I find it through RFD
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2640 posts
565 upvotes
Ottawa
Most online sales will be active after aroudn 6pm on December 25 ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1218 upvotes
Halifax
hyph3n wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 2:04 pm
so you mean i can't buy it before boxing day ? when would be the "boxing day sale" starts on best buy?
This don't hide this info, it's right at the bottom of the flyer.

It starts Dec. 24, 8pm EST.