Real Estate

How to buy new construction homes from builder?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 9:07 am
[OP]
Nov 24, 2011
12 posts
Newmarket

How to buy new construction homes from builder?

How do u look where u can buy it? Do you need a sales agent to represent you?
17 replies
Jul 8, 2008
223 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Just do your research online wrt location, future developments around the area like Walmart, schools, grocery stores etc. You do not need an agent to buy a new home, but they would have a better idea of New homes in Phase 1
Aug 17, 2015
55 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
buzzbuzzhomes maps out some builders, some builders you need to deal with an agent those are listed on realtor.ca

Which areas are you looking for?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
2892 posts
488 upvotes
Toronto
Do you still have both of your kidneys?

Selling one should be able to get you VIP access to a phase 1 release.... Or at the very least, a spot in line
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
5019 posts
271 upvotes
I heard someone paid like $50k to get a VIP spot (for making purchase before it's available to the general public), not sure how true but it's insane.
Mar 14, 2006
175 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Housing market is insane. PPL would camp out at the site for weeks to to have a chance for a house. I am interesed in the Observatory Lane in Richmond Hill. I wonder how much the houses will be.
Nov 18, 2015
244 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Smiley22 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 9:14 am
Housing market is insane. PPL would camp out at the site for weeks to to have a chance for a house. I am interesed in the Observatory Lane in Richmond Hill. I wonder how much the houses will be.
over 1 mil at least...
Mar 14, 2006
175 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Even a town home in that area is asking for 1 million.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1690 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
Be prepared to camp outside if you really want the home. It's nuts right now, it's like a boxing day sale or something, but in reality they're close to a million bucks.

Unless the builder has a ticket system which is rare to see these days, you may have to camp out.
Jan 16, 2017
67 posts
23 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 9:14 am
whats so good about richmond hill lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
8858 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:33 pm
Chinese people love the restaurants and schools there. And of course, their fellow peers. Also, no high rises so less ghetto people around.
Sep 14, 2007
504 posts
43 upvotes
I'm waiting for observatory hill too. See you in the lineup lol
Dec 5, 2015
650 posts
181 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:33 pm
Location, schools, well off demographics, diverse population demographics(English, persians, Chinese,Koreans, Russians etc) and close enough to Toronto via car and transit but not too close

https://www.richmondhill.ca/en/shared-c ... rofile.pdf

It's a lot better managed than other municipalities with good facilities, parks, and council is not run by corrupt politicians like in Vaughan
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel