Shopping Discussion

How to cancel netfirms automatic renewal?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2010 4:18 am
Tags:
None
Jul 3, 2008
549 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto

How to cancel netfirms automatic renewal?

URGENT: I got an email from them saying my account will be automatically renewed and it'll cost me 125 bucks for a year. (i signed up with the $20 deal they had last year)

i tried calling the number they gave me but its not in use. how can i cancel them charging me for something i do not need???

thanks so much!!! > :( > :( > :(
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
firefly767 wrote: URGENT: I got an email from them saying my account will be automatically renewed and it'll cost me 125 bucks for a year. (i signed up with the $20 deal they had last year)

i tried calling the number they gave me but its not in use. how can i cancel them charging me for something i do not need???

thanks so much!!! > :( > :( > :(
Change your credit card, if you can't contact them in any other way.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Jul 3, 2008
549 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
thanks, i actually did that :D hopefully the fake credit card will work (do they store old credit card info? :/)
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3786 posts
271 upvotes
Montreal
you can give them a call they will cacel, or even refund your money.

Be careful though, especially with domains, since they have prepaid these and they will come after you for the cash (which is very little)
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
firefly767 wrote: thanks, i actually did that :D hopefully the fake credit card will work (do they store old credit card info? :/)
Better to call credit card people, and just tell them you can't find your card....they'll send you a new one, but all previous automatic charges will stop (except those with the credit card company)