Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: How to contact RFD Technical Support/Admin?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2016 8:49 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 4, 2015
256 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto

How to contact RFD Technical Support/Admin?

I'm wondering how I can get in touch with RFD Technical Support/Admin for an issue about my account?

I sent an email to support (at) redflagdeals, a message via "Contact Us", and a private message to TomRFD but so far I haven't received any reply back.
Share:
4 replies
[OP]
Jan 4, 2015
256 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Any feedback from Mods or fellow RFDers is appreciated.
Jul 5, 2004
23700 posts
3204 upvotes
What you can do is PM me or post your issue here and we'll do what we can on our end. The mods have limited ability to resolve technical issues, but we can get the information into the right hands.

The admins have been very busy with updates that will be in place down the road. Another admin is currently on vacation. That could explain the delay in getting back to you, hence my suggestions above.
[OP]
Jan 4, 2015
256 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote:
Mar 31st, 2016 11:21 pm
What you can do is PM me or post your issue here and we'll do what we can on our end. The mods have limited ability to resolve technical issues, but we can get the information into the right hands.

The admins have been very busy with updates that will be in place down the road. Another admin is currently on vacation. That could explain the delay in getting back to you, hence my suggestions above.
I sent you a PM. Cheers.
Jul 5, 2004
23700 posts
3204 upvotes
Resolved