Site Comments & Suggestions

How do I add Hot Deals: Cell Phones bookmark?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2017 6:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 10, 2013
782 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto, ON

How do I add Hot Deals: Cell Phones bookmark?

On desktop, I have few hot deals bookmarks that lead to specific categories (such as Photography and Cell Phones) and they stay that way. Meaning I don’t have to choose each time.

On web version of RFD, even though I add a bookmark while category is already chosen, every time I close the browser or do something else, and then go to that bookmark again, it opens up Hot Deals forums without my category open. Meaning I have to manually choose every time Cell Phones, otherwise I get a huge list from every irrelevant to me category.

TLDR:

I create a bookmark while already inside a category, yet when I click on the bookmark again, it leads me to starting page of Hot Deals, without category opened.
3 replies
[OP]
Nov 10, 2013
782 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TomRFD wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:33 am
I bookmarked this URL and it seemed to work fine: hot-deals-f9/?c=5121

Does that not take you to Hot Deals: Cell Phones?
Thanks Tom for quick reply.
When I click on your link, it opens up inside Cell Phone category just like it's meant to be.
But when I add that link to bookmarks, whenever I open it next time, it opens Hot Deals forums without any category open.

You can see here in this GIF file I uploaded that once i click on bookmarks, I see every single Hot Deals thread:

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/PlaintiveTornBubblefish