• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2017 2:54 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 7, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote

How do I upvote or down vote posts?

I'm having trouble upvoting and downvoting posts. When a post has the upvote or downvote button, and I sign in, and then I attempt to click the button. Unfortunately clicking the upvote or downvote button does not do anything. Is there a minimum amount of posts needed/reputation needed to upvote or downvote posts? Note: this is a new account (signed up today), and I am signing in through my Facebook account.

EDIT: Actually able to upvote now, but unable to downvote. The error message says I do not have the minimum amount of posts to downvote. Just curious, what is the minimum amount of posts I need to downvote?
5 replies
Banned
Sep 13, 2017
42 posts
32 upvotes
Yeah, I have the same problem, I can't downvote. How many posts do I need?
Amazing Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone owner

Did you know wut evil happened on September 11, 2001?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3775 posts
453 upvotes
Aurora
No problem. Don't downvoteSmiling Face With Open Mouth. Actually, according to the mods the downvote feature will be going away soon (or later).
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1317 posts
328 upvotes
Brampton, ON
RIP downvote feature.

YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ME!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
11515 posts
2408 upvotes
Montreal
DiceMan wrote:
Sep 16th, 2017 4:46 pm
No problem. Don't downvoteSmiling Face With Open Mouth. Actually, according to the mods the downvote feature will be going away soon (or later).
Yeah right, and from their activity on this end, I'd say it'll be implemented around 2019.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8300 posts
12690 upvotes
Scarborough
JackWhyte wrote:
Sep 18th, 2017 2:23 pm
Yeah right, and from their activity on this end, I'd say it'll be implemented around 2019.
Best case October. Worst case January.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].