• Nov 5th, 2018 7:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
2229 posts
202 upvotes
North York
give it to someone with a two-stroke snowblower?
Oct 12, 2006
177 posts
8 upvotes
Azxster wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2007 1:56 am
I thought gas goes bad? It is mixed (for trimmer) so I cannot use it for cars. I did not prep the trimmer well for winter as there is still fuel in the tank as I got lazy with school/work. I do not want to risk burning bad fuel in my Echo trimmer.

I do live in Markham, if I dispose it, will I get my container back? I doubt they will be happy if I bring it in an unsafe (e.g. washer fluid) container but I do not want to buy a new container. What a waste... Echo oil w/ Esso 91 (5L) thats still full.
Quit being so fussy , Dump the Five liters in your car . the Echo oil won't hurt the car. If in doubt ask in the automotive forum of redflag.
And dump the gas out of the trimmer and hang it upside down so the gas runs out of the carb. I have done that to my trimmer for the last 15 years still on the original plug. Mix your trimmer gas 1/2 a liter at a time.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
5618 posts
551 upvotes
Ottawa
I have a litre of PetroCan 94 gas that sat around for 2m and it’s not starting up my lawnmower. Can I bring this fuel back to life with a mixer or should I just get fresh gas?