Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1934 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto

How does the WINDTAB work?

I really want to get the new Blackberry bold 9780 with the Tab but im confused as to what it is?

Will i end up doing this?...
$300 Upfront
$45 plus taxes a Month( Winter Wonder Plan )
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2741 posts
38 upvotes
toronto
wwedx wrote:
Jan 21st, 2011 5:04 am
I really want to get the new Blackberry bold 9780 with the Tab but im confused as to what it is?

$300 Upfront

Here's some stuff I gathered from entering windmobile.ca on my browser and putting WindTab on the search button:
How do I get WINDtab?
Answer

If you've qualified for our Pay After service through a credit check, you're automatically eligible for WINDtab. Customers can ask to activate their WINDtab and use it instantly when they decide to join WIND. As part of the credit check, you will need to provide a valid credit card and government photo ID.
back to the top
Question

What is the maximum amount of WINDtab $ that can be used against handsets?
Answer

The maximum amount of WINDtab is $150.
back to the top
Question

Who is eligible for WINDtab?
Answer

All eligible new Pay After customers can use WINDtab in their handset purchase.
back to the top
Question

Are there any set up fees for activating WINDtab?
Answer

There are no set up fees to activate your WINDtab account.
back to the top
Question

How many handsets I can get on WINDtab?
Answer

Customers can get one handset on WINDtab per account regardless of the number of lines associated with that account or how many accounts are activated.
back to the top
Question

Do I need to sign a fixed term contract to get benefit from WINDtab?
Answer

No. Customers will sign a WINDtab agreement, which is not a fixed term contract. The WINDtab agreement explains the Terms & Conditions for the WINDtab service. Customers are not obliged to stay at WIND for a certain duration. If you'd like to leave, you can do so at any time after settling your remaining WINDtab balance.
back to the top
Question

How do I calculate my own WINDtab amount?
Answer

It's simple. Here are the two possible ways a WINDtab amount is calculated:

• If your chosen handset retail price is less than or equal to $150, then your WINDtab account will be set equal to the handset retail price (i.e. if you choose to purchase a $60 phone, you'll pay $0 and your WINDtab account will be set to $60)

• If your chosen phone costs more than $150, then your WINDtab account will be set equal to $150. So if you choose to purchase a $400 phone, you will pay $250 and your WINDtab account will be set to $150.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2922 posts
271 upvotes
wwedx wrote:
Jan 21st, 2011 5:04 am

$300 Upfront

exactly.
× < >