Off Topic

How to download a copy of everything Instagram knows about you — and how to delete it

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2018 5:55 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2006
1229 posts
481 upvotes
Thunder Bay

How to download a copy of everything Instagram knows about you — and how to delete it

I've never used it ...but I thought maybe some might be interested in this article.

Instagram lets you download an archive of everything you've posted to the site.
You can get a copy of your photos, videos, comments, likes, people you follow, contacts and more.
We'll show you how to download that archive in this

guide.
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. -Al
4 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
33472 posts
7519 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't think you can ever delete your presence off the internet. It will always be there. They vcan make you feel good by deleting your account but, it is all retrievable.
Best line I have heard in a very long time LOL "I don't argue....I educate." Anonymous
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1513 posts
192 upvotes
Markham, ON
I've notice that some of the photos I posted on Facebook were gone. Sometimes I wonder if they are now trying to program like an aging brain where it starts to forget stuff. The weird thing is they took away things that I will remember. Maybe they are saving the photo to bring it back on a remember this day?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
3651 posts
1091 upvotes
Parry Sound
Deleted........ for you
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.