Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 7, 2012
7 posts
TORONTO

How to find out the name of the FEDEX guy who delivered me the parcel

I don't know if somebody can help me but I give a try

A few weeks ago ( May 14, 2012 in Oshawa) I got a parcel which was delivered by Fedex.

Now I want to find out the name of the man.

I know the date, time and of course where the parcel was delivered and I think I have the employer number because he came one day earlier when I was not at home and he left the notice with information like

Pcs,
Attempted Delivery, Reattempted Delivery by,
Reason Not left
Emp#, Rt#

Are there any opportunities to find out? I am to scared to call Fedex and I don't want that he gets any problems because Fedex could think that he did something wrong.

I thought to send a letter to Fedex that they should forward the letter to the man with the following employment number but where should I sent it?

So if somebody can help me here or if somebody works at Fedex and give me a tip, I would be grateful :-)

Thank you.
54 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2832 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Why do you want to know?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9285 posts
1862 upvotes
Somewhere
hdave wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 4:08 pm
Why do you want to know?

I think her fruit is passionate for FedEx man.
:confused:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2004
6935 posts
81 upvotes
Sounds like it's to praise him or something because OP doesn't want them to think he did anything wrong. I guess you could call customer service and find out who was working in your area at the time of the delivery. Can't be that hard to narrow it down unless that information is somehow confidential.
vero95 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2012 11:42 am
LOL what does project management have to do with project being over budget?
vero95 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 12:34 pm
$5c for a plastic bag >= $30 for a jug of milk
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
201 upvotes
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 4:16 pm
True Dat.
flashy_mcflash wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 4:17 pm
Sounds like it's to praise him or something because OP doesn't want them to think he did anything wrong. I guess you could call customer service and find out who was working in your area at the time of the delivery. Can't be that hard to narrow it down unless that information is somehow confidential.

Well, calling customer service would be the normal, not creepy way to do things.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2832 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 4:16 pm

lol

And you could just call Fedex and ask.
Just need to mention that you want to personally thank (or bang) him or something like that
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
17622 posts
1729 upvotes
Space for rent
lol
hdave wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 4:29 pm
lol

And you could just call Fedex and ask.
Just need to mention that you want to personally thank (or bang) him or something like that
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1300 posts
66 upvotes
Order another package.

... it'll probably be the same guy...

... with the same package... ;)
Aug 30, 2011
333 posts
20 upvotes
dude you should have just nailed him on the spot
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1821 posts
1002 upvotes
This is Red Flag Deals, not Craigslist Missed Connections.

You won't find out who it is, its nearly impossible. These drivers are assigned a route to deliver packages, It might not be the same driver that day. The CS at Fedex will not be able to pull up that kind of information on driver work schedules/routes.

If anything, order something cheap again that uses Fedex as a carrier, and maybe you might catch a glimpse of the driver again.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2007
1115 posts
24 upvotes
good luck on trying to find out the driver's name. That's probably confidential information so they have no reason to just give you the name.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11540 posts
2947 upvotes
GTA
jp06 wrote:
Jun 8th, 2012 7:34 pm
good luck on trying to find out the driver's name. That's probably confidential information so they have no reason to just give you the name.

+1. I would hate if someone could just call up my work and find out my name over the phone.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
17765 posts
2394 upvotes
Langley
Reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.