• Dec 15th, 2004 5:22 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 23, 2004
169 posts
Toronto

how to gain my weight in a short time?

as topic saying anyone knows how can i make my weight gain more in a short time.
thanks
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2531 posts
2 upvotes
smoke marijuana and eat.
thats what i do.
no joke.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
Eat like mad. Lift heavy.
Nov 30, 2004
15 posts
How much weight do you want to gain? What does short time mean to you? Putting weight on rapidly is not healthy and not to mention that it's stressful for your body. What's your reason for doing this?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5025 posts
437 upvotes
Joseph wrote:...not to mention that it's stressful for your body.
werd.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1251 posts
20 upvotes
Ottawa
SUPER SIZE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.. that's for bad weight.

eat healthy and do weights as mentioned.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2003
2004 posts
54 upvotes
They explain the idea being calories in the link below. Just basically figure out the calorie value of the food items and go nuts on your favourite ones.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/diet.htm

But IMO, gaining muscle weight and definition is more worth it, than just fat. Muscles do weigh more than fat btw.
metade wrote:as topic saying anyone knows how can i make my weight gain more in a short time.
thanks
Nov 22, 2004
652 posts
metade wrote:as topic saying anyone knows how can i make my weight gain more in a short time.
thanks

Put Lead, or gold, in your pockets....
Apr 22, 2003
358 posts
It depends on how much weight you want to gain and for what purpose. If you going on vacation to a sunny place and want to look the part then try some creatine and cycle it off and on with a weight program. Eat a ton of protien 1gram per pound of body weight atleast, spread out through out the day and especially at night before bed and ya it can give you bad gas.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3215 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
thanks
'roids.

Just don't go compete in sports afterward, or complain that your nuts have shrivelled up. :)
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2004
10349 posts
7 upvotes
thanks
Don't watch the video Super Size Me.. just go to McDonalds and pig out!