Freebies

How to get free US magazine subscriptions - in Canada!

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2016 3:05 pm
Nov 8, 2010
1 posts
woodstock
Does anybody know how to change the addy for OK! magazine???Right now i'm suscribe to an US addy and would love to
change it back to Cdn addy.

Help pls!!!
Thankyou
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
i just flipped my road & track subscription
Jan 10, 2011
25 posts
2 upvotes
I'm using this on Seventeen magazine. It's been about a week after I submitted my order but I'm already able to log into my account (in the original post, it said it'd take 4-8 weeks or so). My question is do I go ahead and change my address or wait? I'm still trying to get the gist of this so any help would be great. Thanks.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10056 posts
2979 upvotes
Toronto, ON
threatenedd wrote:
May 4th, 2011 2:51 pm
I'm using this on Seventeen magazine. It's been about a week after I submitted my order but I'm already able to log into my account (in the original post, it said it'd take 4-8 weeks or so). My question is do I go ahead and change my address or wait? I'm still trying to get the gist of this so any help would be great. Thanks.

Yes, of course. The sooner you change the address, the sooner you'll get the issues delivered to you and less issues you'll miss.
Jan 10, 2011
25 posts
2 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
May 4th, 2011 2:56 pm
Yes, of course. The sooner you change the address, the sooner you'll get the issues delivered to you and less issues you'll miss.

Thanks!
Mar 15, 2011
269 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
I went to the Runner's World website and tried to do an address change from my US to Cdn address.
For some reason, it showed the correct Cdn address but showed US instead of Canada.
I tried it again and it still wouldn't change.
So I called their customer service to try and change it.
I was informed that if I change it to Canada, I will be charged an additional postage charge.
Needless to say, I won't be bothering to change it...

Anybody else able to switch Runner's World or Women's Health?
Apr 2, 2011
4 posts
Port Rowan
dlkbc1 wrote:
May 12th, 2011 2:30 pm
I went to the Runner's World website and tried to do an address change from my US to Cdn address.
For some reason, it showed the correct Cdn address but showed US instead of Canada.
I tried it again and it still wouldn't change.
So I called their customer service to try and change it.
I was informed that if I change it to Canada, I will be charged an additional postage charge.
Needless to say, I won't be bothering to change it...

Anybody else able to switch Runner's World or Women's Health?

how long have you been trying to switch the address?
Nov 30, 2006
192 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone solve for runners world as noted two posts up? Was considering subscribing. Thx
Mar 15, 2011
269 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
OuZi wrote:
May 16th, 2011 9:45 am
how long have you been trying to switch the address?

I just tried that once to switch it...

I was toying with trying again since today, the sub was on sale on amazon for $8.50 a year...
Oct 7, 2007
8 posts
anyone who have subscribed people stylewatch & instyle via amazon.com lately?

i've made the 2 purchases via amazon.com on may 3
i've tried logging into the synapse group magazine customer service website to change the address https://www.magcustomerservice.com/wss/ ... r_bullet_1
but it didn't allow me to change it to a canadian address coz ON (ontario) is not an option in the selection of state & u can only enter a 5 digit code for the field in zip code

can't log into the account via the official customer website of the 2 magazines with name, address & email either coz account can't be located & i don't have the account number yet

any help pls?
Feb 20, 2011
2 posts
School
When you subscribe for free magazines with TradePub.com, does it regularly reject your subscriptions? I have subscribed for boutique DESIGN, BizBash Miami/South Florida, BizBash Toronto, and HA+D (Hospitality Architecture + Design). All these were rejected. I have been following the method described earlier in this thread, i.e. subscribe with an US address, so I'm not sure if it's because of my "address" that was rejected or some other reason. Anyone else have similar experiences with TradePub.com?
Jun 16, 2010
105 posts
7 upvotes
peppy5 wrote:
May 4th, 2011 1:42 am
i just flipped my road & track subscription

I ordered Road and Track April 15, and have not been able to change it so far. Just tried again this evening. Not having any luck with Mercury.
Never was able to change Sportfishing, Automobile and some other car magazine, and those were ordered in November.
Thanks for any info.

Also not able to change Car & Driver. Was able to change US Magazine(Digital)though. Go figure...
Sep 30, 2006
171 posts
8 upvotes
Ordered six mag subscriptions last week. I have been able to access 4 of them and change only two addresses. It will not allow me to change from US to CAN I am assuming I will have to contact customer service?