Off Topic

how important is it to show ur relationship status on fb?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2012 10:42 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
8494 posts
321 upvotes
setell wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 2:23 pm
The ring concept is a load of horse crap to me.
We've found a keeper! (assuming you're female)
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2010
3820 posts
186 upvotes
Scarborough
seriously, i have lost so much respect for people because of their weird/creepy statuses, updates and things they write. I cancelled my account a long time ago just because of this.

it was disappointing to see people's weird/creepy sides. Could'nt respect them anymore, lost all the respect I had for em.
Note: I do not work for any transit system.
Nov 16, 2008
697 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Cafe_333 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 12:21 pm
I understand their irrational insecurities, however no one should ever cater it. It's unhealthy for the relationship and it can be very volatile. If you give an inch, they'll take a mile. She will never actually learn to trust you if you just baby her and her insecurities. What you should do is support her and build up her trust, and have her learn to trust you. Believe me that her insecurity is not something you want to cater to.
+1000000
Been there, and tried to cater to it...didn't work.
Nov 2, 2012
222 posts
8 upvotes
Not important at all. I don't even think mine is visible.
Feb 10, 2009
172 posts
2 upvotes
transitguy1 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 3:24 pm
seriously, i have lost so much respect for people because of their weird/creepy statuses, updates and things they write. I cancelled my account a long time ago just because of this.

it was disappointing to see people's weird/creepy sides. Could'nt respect them anymore, lost all the respect I had for em.
Then you learned something about them ;)

For women and men who are married..throw married on there
For single women, hide your status unless you are looking for something(usually creeps)
In a relationship...For males and females...totally up to them, but if I was with a guy who didn't have he was in one with me, I wouldn't have I was in one with him and visa-versa

Sometimes it is just sooooooo good to be married :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2010
5200 posts
161 upvotes
Just like Twitter, I have to let the whole world what I'm doing every second.
ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ
× < >