• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2019 5:02 am
[OP]
Banned
Feb 9, 2019
12 posts
1 upvote

How to increase online sales?

Are there any proven ways to increase sales in online store?
I have been looking at ways to attract audience to my website
7 replies
Feb 4, 2019
23 posts
11 upvotes
eonibm wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 11:14 pm
SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Lower prices. Better website. Done
Having a niche, trending or in-demand product helps as well lol.

OP, what is it you are selling online, if you don't mind me asking?
Banned
Feb 8, 2019
18 posts
4 upvotes
That's true, based on my own experience I can say that SEO really works! It's really important if you want to attract more visitors and place your website on top. I have been cooperating with Calgary SEO company for a few months already and they helped me to get a steady flow of visitors on my website and boost my sales.
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
14328 posts
4188 upvotes
Here 'n There
luckyjack319 wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 3:29 pm
That's true, based on my own experience I can say that SEO really works! It's really important if you want to attract more visitors and place your website on top. I have been cooperating with Calgary SEO company for a few months already and they helped me to get a steady flow of visitors on my website and boost my sales.
What do they charge and is it an initial cost and then a monthly payment?
Oct 21, 2018
14 posts
USA, Colorado
That depends on the type of store you have and which production/services you provide, also other strategies/tools which you used in past.
But anyway the most important things for increasing the sales are:
- being honest (it's simple but is often ignored by many online shops owners but for becomning really successful and finding more customers it's important to avoid writing checks your products can’t cash)
- showing of customer testimonials (the customers' feedback is extremely important for any online business and your satisfied ones can provide you the testimonials which are recommended to publish on your website)
- offering a money-back guarantee (this option is one of the most powerful things for your potential customers while making a decision about buying your production because it reduces possible negative risk greatly https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/293330)
- using various tech innovations (for example, different apps are very popular now for increasing sales because they're based on different types of data analytics which is helpful for solving many tasks including the specific business ones, finding new customers, creating a stronger connection with them, faster advertising of new products and so on)
- providing as many payment options as possible (with more payment options it becomes much easier for the customers to give you their money which increases their interest and wish to buy anything in your company, not the other ones)

And yeah, like it was mentioned above various online marketing tools like SEO and SMM are very helpful in this case too but only if they're managed by true professionals in this sphere.
Last edited by Greyscale on May 4th, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1513 posts
192 upvotes
Markham, ON
Greyscale wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 7:53 am
That depends on the type of store you have and which production/services you provide, also other strategies/tools which you used in past.
But anyway the most important things for increasing the sales are:
- being honest (it's simple but is often ignored by many online shops owners but for becomning really successful and finding more customers it's important to avoid writing checks your products can’t cash)
- showing of customer testimonials (the customers' feedback is extremely important for any online business and your satisfied ones can provide you the testimonials which are recommended to publish on your website)
- offering a money-back guarantee (this option is one of the most powerful things for your potential customers while making a decision about buying your production because it reduces possible negative risk greatly https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/293330)
- using various tech innovations (for example, different apps are very popular now for increasing sales https://theappsolutions.com/blog/develo ... contents_9, finding new customers, creating a stronger connection with them, faster advertising of new products and so on)
- providing as many payment options as possible (with more payment options it becomes much easier for the customers to give you their money which increases their interest and wish to buy anything in your company, not the other ones)

And yeah, like it was mentioned above various online marketing tools like SEO and SMM are very helpful in this case too but only if they're managed by true professionals in this sphere.
Don't believe everyone people advertise on their website. Sometimes people states things they do not delivered. Like money back guarantee.

Remember what you can afford on your website. Are you actually a skillful Web builder.