How long did you use these baby items for , before they outgrow it

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 11:25 pm
Jan 26, 2014
56 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
1. Crib- never
2. Changing pad/Changing Table- I've changed him everywhere even the backseat of my car or the trunk of my car, I never restricted myself to a change table. A blanket or change pad is good to get
3. Infant seat- 6m. He got too heavy to carry in a basket
4. Bassinet- 1 month
5. Play Yard-never
6. Dockatot/ Summer by your side-no
7. Stroller - at 2.5 to 3. 5 years old, we used it for long outings/trips to nap, rest and carry stuff. We encouraged him to walk as much as possible
8. Jolly Jumper-5 times
9. Infant Bath tub- 9m
[/quote]
Oct 15, 2008
131 posts
46 upvotes
Windsor
We also went with their own room in their own crib. If you get a baby monitor, you have flexibility in where you are while monitoring anyways and if you are the mom, you'll hear them screaming for you regardless of how tired you are. I know people say that there are things so that you can cosleep, but a) I don't trust myself not to roll over into baby b) you still (IMHO) need a place of your own. If baby is now in your bed, where do you go to get away and have quiet time of your own?
Aug 5, 2008
259 posts
123 upvotes
chew1e wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 4:12 pm
We also went with their own room in their own crib. If you get a baby monitor, you have flexibility in where you are while monitoring anyways and if you are the mom, you'll hear them screaming for you regardless of how tired you are. I know people say that there are things so that you can cosleep, but a) I don't trust myself not to roll over into baby b) you still (IMHO) need a place of your own. If baby is now in your bed, where do you go to get away and have quiet time of your own?
I just go to another room.
May 8, 2009
4498 posts
1478 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
Triplets turned two last November.
  1. Crib- they still use them
  2. Changing pad/Changing Table- 6 months for changing pad
  3. Infant seat-10 months
  4. Bassinet-2 months
  5. Play Yard-still using it, but seldom used
  6. Dockatot/ Summer by your side- no
  7. Stroller-still using it
  8. Jolly Jumper-4 months of daily use
  9. Infant Bath tub-18 months
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread