• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2018 9:17 pm
[OP]
Jun 17, 2011
508 posts
64 upvotes

How many child benefits application ?

Hi all,

I had a daughter, We only have the Canada child benefit. I heard people saying there is a Universal child care benefit which is another extra $160/ month ? Wonder if this is correct ?
If it is do i have to apply for it ? How to apply for the universal child care benefit. Please let me know, thank you very much
Koodo - Public mobile
5 replies
May 7, 2017
86 posts
35 upvotes
seaking wrote:
May 5th, 2018 2:01 pm
Hi all,

I had a daughter, We only have the Canada child benefit. I heard people saying there is a Universal child care benefit which is another extra $160/ month ? Wonder if this is correct ?
If it is do i have to apply for it ? How to apply for the universal child care benefit. Please let me know, thank you very much
You are two years out of date. Child benefits are now income dependent and applied for when you file your taxes.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
1292 posts
474 upvotes
KITCHENER
seaking wrote:
May 5th, 2018 2:01 pm
Hi all,

You're getting everything you should. The UCCB's last payment was June 2016.

I assume your kid is less than 2 years old, of course....
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
3925 posts
1137 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
UCCB was replaced by the CCB.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)