Fashion & Beauty

How many undershirts and boxers do you own?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2018 5:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9060 posts
1705 upvotes
Somewhere
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 1:43 pm
@iEyeCaptain

no it ain't dawg

that's smart thinking
what if i put my stank underwear outside, wash it with snow and let it freeze, then let it air dry indoors... i dont even need to use the washing machine.
:confused:
Jul 25, 2015
649 posts
370 upvotes
How are you saving time by doing one giant load at the end of the month vs multiple small loads like once a week? I suppose maybe if you dont have your own washer and dryer.
Oct 26, 2016
459 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
xxxray wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 9:07 pm
who wears undershirts?
I didn't wear undershirts for the longest time, but since I wear a uniform now, I have a thin Under Armour undershirt behind the uniform. It is either that or a compression shirt.

If not going to work, I don't wear an undershirt under my top layer.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4700 posts
891 upvotes
1 shirt = 1 use.

No wash no worries. How you people living?
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
184 upvotes
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 3:14 pm
what if i put my stank underwear outside, wash it with snow and let it freeze, then let it air dry indoors... i dont even need to use the washing machine.
necessity is the mother of invention my dude ;D
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16990 posts
1420 upvotes
Woodbridge
I have 17 boxers and don't wear undershirt.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1888 posts
580 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Wearing an undershirt and boxer for one day does not make it stink..Nor have I ever had the issue of my laundry stinking up the place either.

We have our own washer and dryer, I think cost wise it makes more sense to do 2-3 loads per month than multiple small loads every week. I also just use the quickest cycle for my clothes regardless of how stuffed the washer is.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1888 posts
580 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I see a lot of people don't wear undershirts.

I suggest you give them a try, it helps to keep your main shirt fresh and also feels good.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19443 posts
7839 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I have like maybe 10 pairs of boxers. Zero briefs.

3-4 undershirts that i rotate during the week. I’m very picky with my undershirts. Only the choicest of fine European cottons. Keeps me comfortable as all f and feeling fresh as a daisy throughout the work day.

In case anyone wants undershirt tips - dries van noten - all day every day.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
22532 posts
9131 upvotes
Ottawa
I wear tank tops instead of undershirts.
I have close to a months supply of tank tops, boxers/briefs and socks.
Jul 25, 2015
649 posts
370 upvotes
flyingnurse wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 3:58 pm
Wearing an undershirt and boxer for one day does not make it stink..Nor have I ever had the issue of my laundry stinking up the place either.

We have our own washer and dryer, I think cost wise it makes more sense to do 2-3 loads per month than multiple small loads every week. I also just use the quickest cycle for my clothes regardless of how stuffed the washer is.
Why would you be doing 2-3 loads every week unless your hamper is full? Its not rocket science.

Do laundry when you can fill the washer. It is not going to save you money or time by doing multiple loads at the end of the month vice spreading it out throughout the month.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
8641 posts
795 upvotes
if I was going to wear any undershirt I might as well wear merino wool base layer, can keep me cooler and warmer and it def won't stink or sweat
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4842 posts
1072 upvotes
Aurora
About 10 pairs underwear (boxers and briefs) and some T-shirts double as undershirts (I don't have dedicated undershirts). Also about 15 pairs of socks.

And doing laundry once a month is much too seldom.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
4449 posts
1774 upvotes
Toronto
speedyforme wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 1:21 pm
I guess you can try to wear merino wool as you may be able to get away from washing everyday.

Ever since I started wearing merino wool socks, my husband only washes like 2 pairs of socks a week for me. Instead of like 10 (more than 1 per day if it is gym day)
Wait a second... do you wear the same socks two or three days without washing them??? Astonished Face

To answer the thread... i got like 20 trunks and 12 undershirts
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝