Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
1100 posts
25 upvotes

How much does a reg. McFlurry cost ? Need to use B1G1 Free cpns @ McDonalds

I have never had a McFlurry in my life ..LOL

I want to try it now since I got the B1G1 free any reg. McFlurry coupon in mail ..seems like a good deal .

How much does a McFlurry reg. size usually go far @ Mcds ? Any idea ?

I believe Oreos & Smarties ( M & M ) are the only flavours available in Canada & I think reg. size is the only size available in Canada ( I could be wrong )

If anyone who frequents Macdonalds knows what the price is , I will highly appreciate it so that I can fulfill my life long desire to have a McFlurry ;)
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2008
1154 posts
19 upvotes
2.79 + tax though the price can vary due to different franchise owners but should be around there.
They have smarties, Oreo, aero, mint aero, coffee crisp, and rolo

forgot the price on the large
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
i just used the coupon last night - it's $3.14 ($2.99 + Tax)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
1100 posts
25 upvotes
themagekiler wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2010 12:08 pm
2.79 + tax though the price can vary due to different franchise owners but should be around there.
They have smarties, Oreo, aero, mint aero, coffee crisp, and rolo

forgot the price on the large
monty613 wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2010 12:08 pm
i just used the coupon last night - it's $3.14 ($2.99 + Tax)

Cool ..thanks guys .. around $ 3.00 is a good price especially since I will be getting 1 for free :-)

monty613 , do you have to order the same flavour for both to use the coupon or can I get 1 oreo + 1 mint aero when I use the B1G1 cpn .

So I just go in & hand them the cpn & say can I get 1 reg. oreo McFlurry & 1 reg. mint Aero Mcflurry ?..is that how it works ?...they better not charge me for 2 ..LOL

TIA .
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
tjthemanto wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2010 12:17 pm
monty613 , do you have to order the same flavour for both to use the coupon or can I get 1 oreo + 1 mint aero when I use the B1G1 cpn .

So I just go in & hand them the cpn & say can I get 1 reg. oreo McFlurry & 1 reg. mint Aero Mcflurry ?..is that how it works ?...they better not charge me for 2 ..LOL

1) no - you can order 2 different flavours
2) please don't make me explain how to use a coupon
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
3153 posts
17 upvotes
Do not get Smarties. I don't know if it was an accident, or a mistake - but the person didn't really grind the Smarties that finely, and as a result - they all froze and were a pain to eat. Felt like just throwing it out.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5137 posts
49 upvotes
Too bad there is no more strawberry shortcake mcflurry that was the best one.
now I have to settle for the strawberry shortcake ice cream bars from the store.

if u do not want to eat 2 mcflurry they also freeze ok and can be eaten a few days later :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
1100 posts
25 upvotes
Jay Hova wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2010 12:53 pm
Do not get Smarties. I don't know if it was an accident, or a mistake - but the person didn't really grind the Smarties that finely, and as a result - they all froze and were a pain to eat. Felt like just throwing it out.

I had the Caramel Aero McFlurry .. it was pretty good , much better than expected :- ) .

The regular size was $ 2.69 + Tax = $ 2.82 , plus I had the B1G1 coupon so 2 of them for $ 2.82 :) .. not bad at all . Its pretty filling with lot of calories .

The large was for $ 3.29 + Tax ...the B1G1 coupon wasn't for the large one , but I think I could have used it for the large one if I had wanted without any issues , as they didn't even look @ the coupon or cared if I had the cpn or not .

I just told them I have a B1G1 cpn they just tossed the cpn aside & asked me what I wanted & I told them 2 McFluury's regular , If I had said 2 McFlurry's large they would have still given me one FREE ;)
Deal Addict
May 9, 2009
4812 posts
722 upvotes
Jay Hova wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2010 12:53 pm

Weird... The Smarties come pre-crumbled in a bag. They don't get crushed on-site.
May 23, 2010
250 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
psyko514 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2010 10:17 pm
Weird... The Smarties come pre-crumbled in a bag. They don't get crushed on-site.

I thought so too.. i always get the Smarties one, since it's my favorite..
I recently started a food blog on Chinese home-made dishes with recipes (http://www.ricepalette.com) :)
× < >