• Jan 29th, 2009 9:16 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 6, 2007
6 posts
Ontario

How much patience does canada post get?

I had two separate orders from bestbuy.ca shipped last week via the cheaper shipping option (which shows up as expedited parcel on the CP tracking page) as in the past orders have arrived in a day or two using this method. The last update on the first order was that the item was picked up on the 19th and the service standard delivery date is the 20th. The last update on the second order was that the item was picked up on the 22nd and the service standard delivery date is the 23rd.

So what would you do in a situation like this? My patience is starting to run out but then again I'm not entirely sure what to do when it does run out.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4123 posts
967 upvotes
Rallick wrote:
Jan 29th, 2009 11:21 am
I had two separate orders from bestbuy.ca shipped last week via the cheaper shipping option (which shows up as expedited parcel on the CP tracking page) as in the past orders have arrived in a day or two using this method. The last update on the first order was that the item was picked up on the 19th and the service standard delivery date is the 20th. The last update on the second order was that the item was picked up on the 22nd and the service standard delivery date is the 23rd.

So what would you do in a situation like this? My patience is starting to run out but then again I'm not entirely sure what to do when it does run out.
I had the exact same thing happen to me ordering from BB at the end of January. Well not the exact same but...

Ordered, processed the next day and picked up the next day. USUALLY it's here the next morning (overnight plane and on the truck), but this time it wasn't delivered for a week.

I love Canada Poste and usually they are equally as fast as the other delivery companies.

There is not much the CSR can tell you about your delivery. They have just about as much info as you do on its whereabouts.
Dec 17, 2008
200 posts
32 upvotes
9 out of 10 times the postal code could be wrong which then delays the shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5124 posts
395 upvotes
Canada Post temporarily lost my Best Buy boxing day order for 3 weeks beyond the Service Standard delivery date. Never showed up at my door, it suddenly showed up at my neighbourhood post office one day (as indicated by online tracking).