Feb 9, 2012
12569 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 1:42 am
any in sauga? lol
You'll have to search for yourself and see. lol
That is, if the locations you think of are still there.
Some PH locations are closing down in favour of a hole in the wall PH express location, where they make good money from deliveries and, if lucky, there might be some stools by the window for an eating area.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3973 posts
674 upvotes
Regina
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 1:56 am
You'll have to search for yourself and see. lol
That is, if the locations you think of are still there.
Some PH locations are closing down in favour of a hole in the wall PH express location, where they make good money from deliveries and, if lucky, there might be some stools by the window for an eating area.
if it is too greasy there might be more stools by the window
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1027 posts
122 upvotes
Markham, ON
It would be nice if they do a special lunch buffet featuring special pizza from pizza hut in other country.

I once had a pizza from pizza hut outside of Canada and they had thousand Island as the sauce instead of tomato sauce. I cannot remember the toppings because someone else ordered the pizza. All I remember was it tasted good.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2275 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
I prefer domino because:
-Any Pizza Any Size Promo
-50% off promo.

Pizza Hut is way over priced for what they serve now.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4564 posts
649 upvotes
Mississauga
AzNCrAzYcOoLeR wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 10:31 am
I prefer domino because:
-Any Pizza Any Size Promo
-50% off promo.

Pizza Hut is way over priced for what they serve now.
it's decent with their $5 $5 $5 deal...
Feb 5, 2007
379 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
Pretty sure one at mavis burnhamthorpe does
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
12569 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto
Poppwl wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 10:07 pm
It would be nice if they do a special lunch buffet featuring special pizza from pizza hut in other country.
I almost agree with you, but I think the idea should be restricted to the same pizzas that are also available for delivery.
This way, if you eat at the buffet one day, but another time you don't feel like going out, that pizza slice you ate will stick in your mind so you order from Pizza hut and not someone else out there.
The pizza business is highly competitive.
It makes me wonder why the Dufferin & Bloor location won't make a better effort to offer a 3 topping or edge pizza or whatever, instead of their 2 topping restriction.
Jul 29, 2017
77 posts
49 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2018 3:06 pm
One word....GREASY!
Ordered Pizza Hut for the first time in years last week, don't miss that grease at all.
Jan 15, 2017
163 posts
30 upvotes
7Kingdoms wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 2:49 am
Ordered Pizza Hut for the first time in years last week, don't miss that grease at all.
greasy AF crust ruins it
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
12569 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if Pizza hut still uses "Fairy dust" these days. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
(@ 6:19 into this training video from the 80's, lol:)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2274 posts
679 upvotes
bought a veggie lovers today
I know, worst pizza, but I was craving pizza and I actually like vegetable pizzas. For some reason it tastes more fresh to me. Can't explain it.

It WASN'T GREASY AT ALL like most people said. No oil in the box like some pizza places have. I got a large for $10, they cut it into 12 pieces for some reason, didn't matter to me since I ate the whole thing. Had a good amount of toppings (on the plenty side). And the cashier/cook was cool, told me I get a free pizza every 5 I order and if I filled out the survey on the back he would give me buy one get one free. Also talked with him a bit and said I'd go a couple times a week if he made my pizza good and he said he'd throw on a bit of extra cheese and toppings

Hows the dipping sauces?
mainly roasted red pepper and their garlic dipping sauce ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
5671 posts
1564 upvotes
Try these guys next time you are in the US. Their pizza is on par with Dominos and it's a pretty good deal if you can put up with all the uncontrolled kids running around.
The salad on their salad bar is basically "salad in a bag" with some extra veggies available to top it up. The soup is what you'd expect from a can. They also have pasta with tomato sauce (think Ragu) and some deserts made with pizza dough + some passable chocolate brownies.
Buffet price varies by location - usually around $7 for AYCE
https://www.cicis.com/menu/pizza
Banned
Feb 18, 2018
23 posts
4 upvotes
Don't get them often but still really like the pizza and haven't noticed a difference in taste. Although its so expensive which is why I rarely get it.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2009
3710 posts
535 upvotes
Aurora
Disgusting and greasy, as always.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2274 posts
679 upvotes
Toukolou wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 11:43 pm
Disgusting and greasy, as always.
not greasy at the majormackenzie and Leslie location Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
JennyAlbt wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 8:01 pm
Don't get them often but still really like the pizza and haven't noticed a difference in taste. Although its so expensive which is why I rarely get it.
$10 veggie lovers (tomato, mushroom, red onion, green peppers)
they have large pizza $10 daily specials Canadians on wendesday, chicken ceaser on Fridays, meat supreme Thursday, Hawaiian Monday, veggie lovers Saturday , Sunday was supreme and Tuesday was pepperoni