Sports & Recreation

How to put on 10 to 20 pounds quick?

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2006 8:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2004
1703 posts
11 upvotes

How to put on 10 to 20 pounds quick?

Hi guys do you know what is the best way to gain 10-20 pounds?
Like what kind of foods to eat?

Thanks :)
19 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 7, 2003
563 posts
1 upvote
0
all the junk foods that you can possibly think of
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
3130 posts
1 upvote
Laterz all! deleteus…
:lol:
get a tent and set it up inside McDonalds for a week and eat ther 3x a day.

or

two of these and a rope tied around your waist
Image

or

Dr. Nick recommends:
"If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight-gain."


(To Homer in "King-Size Homer")
Dr. Nick: "Now there are many options available for dangerously underweight individuals like yourself. I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology. You'll want to focus on the neglected food groups, such as the whipped group, the congealed group and the choc-o-tastic. Be creative. Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use Pop-Tarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon."

Bart: "You could brush your teeth with milkshakes!"

Dr. Nick: "Hey, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College too?"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 8, 2005
5625 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
why you need to put on 10-20?

:) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :)
:) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :)
:) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :)
:) it took me 45 minutes to make this signature :(
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
3130 posts
1 upvote
Laterz all! deleteus…
corrupt123 wrote:why you need to put on 10-20?
maybe he has a school fight on the first day back?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 7, 2005
2787 posts
40 upvotes
steve.m wrote: :lol:
get a tent and set it up inside McDonalds for a week and eat ther 3x a day.

or

two of these and a rope tied around your waist
Image

or

Dr. Nick recommends:
"If you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight-gain."


(To Homer in "King-Size Homer")
Dr. Nick: "Now there are many options available for dangerously underweight individuals like yourself. I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology. You'll want to focus on the neglected food groups, such as the whipped group, the congealed group and the choc-o-tastic. Be creative. Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use Pop-Tarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon."

Bart: "You could brush your teeth with milkshakes!"

Dr. Nick: "Hey, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College too?"
lol, thats funnny...
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2004
1703 posts
11 upvotes
steve.m wrote:maybe he has a school fight on the first day back?
haha you got me :lol: But it was my doctor, he told me to put on some weights cuz I'm on the light side :|
Banned
User avatar
Jun 29, 2006
1201 posts
1 upvote
With my bf B40
nickia wrote:haha you got me :lol: But it was my doctor, he told me to put on some weights cuz I'm on the light side :|
Then ask your doctor...he'll probably tell you the healthy way to add weight.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
3130 posts
1 upvote
Laterz all! deleteus…
nickia wrote:haha you got me :lol: But it was my doctor, he told me to put on some weights cuz I'm on the light side :|
ok then seriously, start lifting some weights and eating higher protein foods (turkey/chicken) and put on healthly weight (muscle), not fat. Fat is so hard to get rid of when you get older. If you do that you will be bigger (and stronger) but you will keep your 6 pack abs.

So do more squats, bench press, etc. any exercise that uses larger muscle groups (and compond movements) and keep reps lower eg 6-10 for 2-4 sets. rather than 15-30 reps of light weight. well except a set or two of light warm up weight of 15 reps is good to start with before the first set.

Of course this all depends on how much /if any experience you have lifting weights so you may need a break in period of a few weeks of lighter weights so you can get use to technique and feel safe doing exercises (especially if you use free weights).

oh and try just to eat more food in general, not fattening junk food, just more healthy food to get more complex carbs and protein.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 25, 2006
3393 posts
Saskatoon, SK
Pizza, Beer, and Protein Bars
danfromwaterloo wrote:Quantum physics might not be complicated enough to describe women, but its the best system we have right now.
Yes. We women are just that complicated.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
18557 posts
498 upvotes
Montreal
nickia wrote:Hi guys do you know what is the best way to gain 10-20 pounds?
Like what kind of foods to eat?

Thanks :)
Easy...you come to an RFD meet, where we all just pig out on wings, fries and beer :lol:
× < >

Top