• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2015 8:27 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 11, 2005
3950 posts
34 upvotes
just go to the outlet at factory outlet n get one..they were selling polos for $40...too bad most of them were s, and m...no xL or L =(
i may go back next month to get their trend coat....but it cost $455 which equal the cost for a ps3 =(
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3363 posts
23 upvotes
tallgirl888 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2006 2:06 pm
Anyone who has bought one authentic thing probably can't afford to buy anything else! Nice clothes are expensive!

The other day my friend mentioned that going out and buying a complete Chanel outfit would ruin someone's life!
I found this extremely hilarious on a few different levels.
Feb 24, 2008
5 posts
where is factory outlet located? Is it in Toronto, Scarborough?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3395 posts
8 upvotes
TheDawn wrote:
Feb 27th, 2008 9:13 pm
I don't know any places that sells 100% authentic brand name clothing..(except nikey and adidas and all those brands, FOOTLOCKER) can you tell me some places? thank you
A lot of stores sell authentic brand name clothing? "Nikey" and adidas aren't really brand name. Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew, Over the Rainbow, Goodfoot, and most other stores in Toronto sell authentic clothing. Even Zellers sells authentic clothing.
:mad: :lol:
Jul 26, 2007
637 posts
1 upvote
toronto
being very cheap and still wanting to wear designer kinda defeats the purpose

stingy and designer are oxymorons
Ask me anything about UTSC BBA
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1238 posts
17 upvotes
hey i have sum unanswered questions, are the top button on every burberry polo suppose to be closer to the right than the bottom one? and also, are the nova check all the same or do they differ from polo to polo?
Sep 18, 2015
3 posts
Burberry NEVER cross stitches . its a fake .
burberry can be made in china England, Thailand . turkey I think one more but forgot .
Sep 18, 2015
3 posts
that's fake 100% burberry will never , ever ever say made in great Britain . the polo label is brit and usually made in turkey . post photos of it and all the accents
Sep 18, 2015
3 posts
prob fakes . a trench isn't under 1300$ for the cheapest one they make even used they are more than 455 ... look on ebay