Fashion & Beauty

How to wear watches with winter jackets?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2014 11:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2233 posts
1021 upvotes

How to wear watches with winter jackets?

I recently got a moto 360, and since then, it's really been the only time I've ever worn a watch regularly and daily.
I was wondering how watches work during winter, especially with jackets that have tight cuffs like the CG Chilliwack.
Unless you wear a super loose watch, it's hard to ride it up, or down past the cuffs, and it's uncomfortable af if the cuff is on the watch itself.

So how do you guys deal with watches around this time of the year?
9 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
1st world problems! Look at the clock on your phone during times you're wearing the jacket.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2008
1833 posts
360 upvotes
large diameter or watches that ride high will be an issue with winter jackets/cuffs. Only way to get around is to wear a lower profile watch or pull the cuff up abit or wear a jacket where the cuff isn't one of those stretchy ones.
Wedding & Child Photographer ~ happily photographing
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Wearing your watch will stretch the cuff out permanently on the jacket.

You will have to choose between one or the other.
Feb 1, 2014
802 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Pocket watch, or Islide it under the cuffs
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Why do I get the feeling new gens are writing these low content threads??? Hmmm... Enquiring Minds Wanna Know.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2094 upvotes
Your cute little electric watch will die in freezing temps anyway... why bother.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
My pebble goes up my wrist quite a bit
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2233 posts
1021 upvotes
Becks wrote: 1st world problems! Look at the clock on your phone during times you're wearing the jacket.
Not really a problem with checking time, it's about wearing.
aznnorth wrote: Why do I get the feeling new gens are writing these low content threads??? Hmmm... Enquiring Minds Wanna Know.
If you get the feeling, instead of wondering, you can check below my username and see that I joined 3 years before you homie g.
We have the same amount of thanks, yet you have over 3x more post than me, shows who the low content poster is :P
mebiuspower wrote: Your cute little electric watch will die in freezing temps anyway... why bother.
I'm fortunate enough to attend school indoors and work indoor, and spend 5 minutes outside during the commute, which is why I bother I guess..
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Wearing your watch will stretch the cuff out permanently on the jacket.

You will have to choose between one or the other.
ShadowVlican wrote: My pebble goes up my wrist quite a bit
Man I was afraid this was the case. Gonna switch from my steel to leather strap so I can make it loose to hang on my arm whenever.

Alright. So basically only choice is to use an adjustable band, or throw it a pocket during winter, thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)