Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

HP Laser All in On Laserjet Pro M1212NF MFP $83.99 @ NCIX

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2011 9:07 pm
Tags:
None
29 replies
Mar 21, 2008
912 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
with shipping comes to $105
Dec 28, 2008
631 posts
151 upvotes
Rural Ontario
Here's a review in case anyone is interested.

Ethernet connection is great but the non-enclosed paper tray is disappointing.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
DANG! I was checking out and in the last step
NCIX wrote:Sorry, we've SOLD OUT of this item at the Surprise Sale price. Please watch for more Surprise Sales in the future.
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7813 posts
852 upvotes
Vancouver
i need a colour laser with wifi any decent deals this weekend need asap
How can I be broke when I am saving so much?
Dec 28, 2008
631 posts
151 upvotes
Rural Ontario
achc wrote: Thx. I will think about infonec...still $6 more but o well....directdial shipping handling makes the deal cold

Infonec wasn't much better. $40 for shipping for Ontario....so if you're in the Markham area, its worth to pickup instead.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
Reignman wrote: Infonec wasn't much better. $40 for shipping for Ontario....so if you're in the Markham area, its worth to pickup instead.

15 minutes drive to Markham for me, but total comes to about $10 more then NCIX. I don't get their marketing...they put it on sale and takes it off (or sold out) in 30 mins and now I am going to purchase it at another store, so they just lost a business.
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Apr 30, 2007
621 posts
39 upvotes
This printer is on sale since Thursday. However, sold out in 15 minutes after OP posted this thread. My friend went to the Burnaby store to buy the printer this morning. Although the store computer showed the sale price $83.99, the sales refused to sell at this price and increased the price to $99.99 immediately. Of course my friend won't pay him $99.99. He went back to his home and ordered it online. He has to go back to store to pick up next week. Just a waste of time. This is the way how NCIX do business. They should know that it is against the law not to honour the advertised price when a customer is going to buy the product. The management should provide better training to the staffs.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
twin wrote: This printer is on sale since Thursday. However, sold out in 15 minutes after OP posted this thread. My friend went to the Burnaby store to buy the printer this morning. Although the store computer showed the sale price $83.99, the sales refused to sell at this price and increased the price to $99.99 immediately. Of course my friend won't pay him $99.99. He went back to his home and ordered it online. He has to go back to store to pick up next week. Just a waste of time. This is the way how NCIX do business. They should know that it is against the law not to honour the advertised price when a customer is going to buy the product. The management should provide better training to the staffs.

sometime it's not the management's fault for having an idiot as a sale, your friend should get the sale's name or just ask for a manger.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
twin wrote: This printer is on sale since Thursday. However, sold out in 15 minutes after OP posted this thread. My friend went to the Burnaby store to buy the printer this morning. Although the store computer showed the sale price $83.99, the sales refused to sell at this price and increased the price to $99.99 immediately. Of course my friend won't pay him $99.99. He went back to his home and ordered it online. He has to go back to store to pick up next week. Just a waste of time. This is the way how NCIX do business. They should know that it is against the law not to honour the advertised price when a customer is going to buy the product. The management should provide better training to the staffs.

Thats what happened to me; I went to go instore to purchase and they said they can't sell it to me for that price because they reached their sale limit (he tried adding it to the order) so i told them it works when I order online. So I went to one of there instore demo computers and placed the order online and he then processed the order on the spot for me as there is no way I was coming back to pick it up since I was in the store already. Came out to $101.xx

I like the ethernet port; saves me from using a USB cable
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
IMO, limited time offers are stupid. If its sold out (like actually nothing left in stock), then its another story.

the def'n of 'sold out' needs to be changed I guess....lol

Total comes to $110.41 CAD after tax and environment fee pick up at Infonec. Does this price hot? comment? I might go pick it up tomorrow.
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
just pick it up; the best deal before this was the $90 Canon Laser MFP at BB during boxing day
Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
achc wrote: Total comes to $110.41 CAD after tax and environment fee pick up at Infonec. Does this price hot? comment? I might go pick it up tomorrow.
IMO, that's a great price.

I paid the following through NCIX;

$83.99 sale price
$24.20 Purolator Ground (cheapest option available)
$5.41 GST
--------------
$113.60 Total

Manitoba does not have a enviromental levy on any computer items.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
installed it last night and its pretty good; log into the IP of the printer to make changes to it. Comes with a starter toner which only last about 800 pages so thats half of the original toners.

Anyone know any good 3rd party toners?
Apr 30, 2007
621 posts
39 upvotes
achc wrote: IMO, limited time offers are stupid. If its sold out (like actually nothing left in stock), then its another story.

the def'n of 'sold out' needs to be changed I guess....lol

Total comes to $110.41 CAD after tax and environment fee pick up at Infonec. Does this price hot? comment? I might go pick it up tomorrow.

Stupid management makes stupid policy but good joke. When you are in the store, the salesman tells you that he can't sell you for that price but suggests that either you go home and order it online and pick it up a few days later or order it online from a demo computer in the store. :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 28, 2009
706 posts
237 upvotes
Nelson BC
Thanks on post, great price. But I just remembered I promised myself that my next laser is going to DUPLEX for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)