Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 28, 2012
62 posts
51 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

[Best Buy] HP Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (3050A) $39.99 w/free shipping

Bestbuy offers this HP Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (3050A) $39.99 w/free shipping
11 replies
Jan 7, 2006
401 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, this might be cheaper than buying ink refills!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2012
2642 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
rrraven wrote:
Apr 4th, 2012 2:20 pm
Hmm, this might be cheaper than buying ink refills!
I've never bought an ink refill for any of the printers I own. I buy printers when they go on sale for $20-$40 and then just change to a new printer :lol:
I've got probably 6 Epson/Canon printers, 3 Samsung Wireless Laser Printers, 2 HP Wireless Laser Printers. Ink refills cost more than the printers themselves so I never bother buying them
May 15, 2009
96 posts
17 upvotes
Ottawa
Just bought it because I needed a printer, but it's the same price at FS and 34¢ cheaper at Staples... Had it shipped to my colleague in Gatineau to save on the environmental fee (I'm in Ottawa) :)
Jan 29, 2012
49 posts
9 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Kwonie wrote:
Apr 4th, 2012 2:27 pm
I've never bought an ink refill for any of the printers I own. I buy printers when they go on sale for $20-$40 and then just change to a new printer :lol:
I've got probably 6 Epson/Canon printers, 3 Samsung Wireless Laser Printers, 2 HP Wireless Laser Printers. Ink refills cost more than the printers themselves so I never bother buying them

poor guy, not environmental protection.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2514 posts
129 upvotes
Are the cartridges that come with the printer refillable ?
Nov 7, 2004
761 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
Kwonie wrote:

haha thats crazy....although it makes pretty good sense if you're printing a ton.

Out of curiousity, do you print a lot of text? or are you using these inkjets for photographs all the time?

Either way, you might be better off with an Digital/LED/Laser printer if you do a ton of text because you're going to save WAY more going this route over inkjets. A good laser/LED/digital printer colour printer will do a killer job with text and graphs and what not.

These inkjet printers (IMO) are only good for the odd photo here and there...
May 1, 2011
711 posts
365 upvotes
Halifax
Kwonie wrote:

not so true anymore unless you insist on buying the brand name product. I buy non oem laser cartridges for $24 delivered and I buy ink for my epson at $9for all 6 inkjet cartridges.

if you want to offload those lasers, just PM me and I will take them off your hands. There are many charities that need them.

I so want to buy a new printer, but just can't justify it.
Banned
Aug 21, 2006
629 posts
93 upvotes
GTA
sure the deal seems hot but it's not.
Buy a cheap quality laser printer when a deal pops up and it will last you a LONGGG time.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2012
2642 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
echo6616 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2012 5:26 pm
poor guy, not environmental protection.
I haven't thrown away a single printer and I just have them piled up in a room in the basement :lol:

Babypimpin wrote:
Apr 4th, 2012 7:55 pm
haha thats crazy....although it makes pretty good sense if you're printing a ton.

Out of curiousity, do you print a lot of text? or are you using these inkjets for photographs all the time?

Either way, you might be better off with an Digital/LED/Laser printer if you do a ton of text because you're going to save WAY more going this route over inkjets. A good laser/LED/digital printer colour printer will do a killer job with text and graphs and what not.

These inkjet printers (IMO) are only good for the odd photo here and there...

The Epson and Canon printers I bought many years ago and they were mainly used to print CD labels for my music, software and movies.
I did however use my very first few printers for my elementary school projects back in grade 4-6.
When high school came I ended up printing a lot of text for research assignments and projects.
Apr 25, 2006
556 posts
39 upvotes
I need something that does FAX as well.

Any recommendations?
davidlmf wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2009 3:27 pm
I'm pretty sure it's illegal in RFD rules to pass up a PM opportunity
Sep 24, 2011
530 posts
191 upvotes
ASCOT
wongjing wrote:
Apr 4th, 2012 3:22 pm
Just bought it because I needed a printer, but it's the same price at FS and 34¢ cheaper at Staples... Had it shipped to my colleague in Gatineau to save on the environmental fee (I'm in Ottawa) :)

lol a true RFDer
× < >